immature coin hunter?

thing

Aug 8, 2009
This is interesting. About 3 weeks ago I found a 1972s that had "ur a fag" written on it. And now today I found a 1978s half with the same "mark" on it. I am curious as to what kind of a roll hunter would write that on a proof and then throw it back into the wild. This hobby doesn't seem to have that kind of element in it.

Upvote 0

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
It was probably some teenage who had way too much time on their hands. Its like all the dollar bills that people love to use as grocery lists and such.

Sincerely, Garoulady

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found one today that had " I Love You" wrote in green.

Im offended :laughing7:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg that sounds wack

You sure that wasnt you?...Or 50cent...Or Easy E....Or DR DRE?..lol

Yea..I had found a couple that just said " FU"....Im guessing it wasnt for "Fairly Uncirculated"

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
When my next box comes in, I'm going to label 50 cent on each and every single one of them with a permanent marker. There will only be 500 total in the entire world, making them amongst the rarest coins. Homies, if you get any of these, be sure to save them.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my next box comes in, I'm going to label 50 cent on each and every single one of them with a permanent marker. There will only be 500 total in the entire world, making them amongst the rarest coins. Homies, if you get any of these, be sure to save them.

Haha..That would be funny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread