Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Had a quick hunt today. The dirt was brick-city so I went to the spot with the most shade. Still like brick but got an Indian 19xx and eventually another 1892. Then I got a signal that did not repeat at any other angle, but it sounded real nice. What popped out is a coin so nice I wouldn't believe it was dug unless I unearthed it myself .
Enjoy!


!
Enjoy!



!
Upvote
66
Barbers are scare around here. Have only dug 2 in 14 months of detecting.
I might have thought it was fake at first! And a pair of Indians to boot








