hmmm
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 830
- Reaction score
- 99
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I posted the man on the moon glass artifact,
i went back and talked to the elder who lives on the site . she said it is indian, we then found a odd lead tool and a very odd thing, any idea what it is.
i went back and talked to the elder who lives on the site . she said it is indian, we then found a odd lead tool and a very odd thing, any idea what it is.
His is a sun god,thats why its red....Also look up the meaning of inca?I just save pictures and not the links ,and i clear my history alot to keep my computer fast .I can not find the link...








