What's new

"Insta" coin

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's nothing special but went for a walk a half hour before dark with my eight year old and he wanted me to bring the detector even though it was getting dark. Glad I did because instantly off the side of the path was a large cent. I knew it was a George and checked it this morning for a date and it was 1918. Love finding anything half good to get the young guy excited. Thanks for looking! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459514982.552267.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459514992.611696.webp
 
Upvote 8
Thanks for the replies. Just another one for the collection but any find with my little guy makes it a lot better.
 
Looks in good shape under the crust but after getting the date I didn't bother cleaning it much...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459532932.056267.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459532956.189451.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom