What's new

interesting area

hall

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
couldn't really find a certain forum to put this in so i decided here since there are alot of maps being uploaded in here.

i haven't really seen a natural brook or stream run in what seems like 90 degree angles like this. any body think that this could be something man made?

Capturejhv.webp
 
I think if you can find the old earthquake records of your area you will have your answers..Art
 
i don't believe there are any records of that type of activity in my area. earthquakes are very uncommon here. very rural area also. are you saying this could be the result some earthquake activity?
 
thanks Art
 
There is a huge fault about 100 miles east of Montreal. Earthquake in the distant past is a possibility.
 
I don't know, but you might want to take a good look at this area here.
 

Attachments

  • Capturejhv-hall.webp
    Capturejhv-hall.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 150
I have earthquake maps of the west coast....Over 1000 quakes in the past...When on vacation I saw a map of Arkansas and there are a lot of vaults lines in that state...You have to remember that there may not be any history in your area but they have been happening for millions of year..Art
 
i'll be sure to do a little research on past quakes in my area Art. theres always something new to learn every day.
 
thanks for looking into it Red. any certain type of signal your getting there?
 
As a young man while wondering around the mountains hunting and fishing I saw a lot of Geological features that looked out of place....Years later I was in a book store looking at a Geological book and there were photo’s of these feature....Yes things like dikes and quake vaults....So I started reading about them...There is so much to learn..Art
 
looks like irragation cuts to me
 
No, wasn't taking much time on it, nothing in particular. If I did a treasure search, would have to check for many types of stuff.
 
no problem Red. i'll make sure to check that area
 
thats where i was leaning towards robgwv. looks like the brook has been diverted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom