Hitndahed
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 878
- Reaction score
- 876
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ7 Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all,,
While killing some spare time I was checking out some YouTube videos with low view counts that had gold and mines as the topics of interest.
Came across this gem,,, these guys are way out in British Colombia, Canada and have documented some VERY interesting glyphs.
There are some that are painted on but the ones I found most interesting are the carved ones.
From what I have seen here at T-NET,, they remind me of runes (runic),, I don't really know but they appear similar to the rune stone found in Kensington.
Check it out here
At the 7:26 mark the interesting stuff starts.
What do you guys think eh?
While killing some spare time I was checking out some YouTube videos with low view counts that had gold and mines as the topics of interest.
Came across this gem,,, these guys are way out in British Colombia, Canada and have documented some VERY interesting glyphs.
There are some that are painted on but the ones I found most interesting are the carved ones.
From what I have seen here at T-NET,, they remind me of runes (runic),, I don't really know but they appear similar to the rune stone found in Kensington.
Check it out here
At the 7:26 mark the interesting stuff starts.
What do you guys think eh?







