What's new

International "Wear A Burka Day".

Marc

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
International "Wear A Burka Day".

Men, women AND children.

October 28th.

Where can I buy mine?

p.s., I woke up with the idea STUCK in my brain. Hail Geert Wilders!
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

icon_poop.gif
 

Attachments

  • icon_poop.gif
    icon_poop.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 279
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

They wear them at the Iranian college, Barka U.
​
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

What is a Burka?
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

I'll wear mine to the beach...a little burk and surf:)
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Marc, how much vacation time you got comin'?
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Don't think I'd care much for something like that. I like to see where I am going :laughing9:

Diggummup, that is a funny little picture :laughing7:
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Readily available at "Burkas R US, Infidel!'
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Is this related to that old sayin about put a bag over her face and... well, you know.
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

I meant they are so ugly you have to put a bag over their face.... It's a jealousy thing and meant to control lust in men, so they can devote more time to thinkin about God, I guess. I hope it doesn't catch on. Latinas are the most jealous women I know, and I don't want to have to run down to the store lookin like the 'Unknown Comic'.
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

YOU THINK THAT GETUPS BAD, THEY ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS NOT BLOOD RELATED. ALSO THAT GETUP DOESN'T COME OFF UNTIL AFTER THE WEDDING! SURPRISE!
​
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Well Frankn hopefully it will be in the dark and if that don't work out you can always go over to one of the other 3, whichever one happens to be in a good mood that day. (I thought this thread was in a semi-humorous vein, and that's the way I'm takin it)
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

RGINN said:
Well Frankn hopefully it will be in the dark and if that don't work out you can always go over to one of the other 3, whichever one happens to be in a good mood that day. (I thought this thread was in a semi-humorous vein, and that's the way I'm takin it)
At least these guys get the multiple choice option . You with a Latina and me with an Anglo redhead know that our choices are limited to 1 if we wish to live a full life as a complete man :tongue3: :laughing9:
Jim
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

Funny premise.

It sure would be funny if on October 28 Marc logged on and everyone's avatar was wearing a burka . . . just for him.
 
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

How would this look on the left shoulder of said Burka ?
 

Attachments

  • infidel SF.webp
    infidel SF.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 188
Re: International "Wear A Burka Day".

These images are haunting.

Please, please. look at them, and keep them in your thoughts and prayers today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom