Is EVP for real?

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bandido and Conquistador. Whites TR-Disc, Eagle 2 SL 90, Eagle Spectrum, XLT and M6. Garrett GTAx 1000pm, Garrett Pro Pointer. Compass XP-Pro. Fisher CZ-6A. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Sharpshooter.
Hey,

I'd love to hear some feedback on the EVP's.

Anyone?

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bandido and Conquistador. Whites TR-Disc, Eagle 2 SL 90, Eagle Spectrum, XLT and M6. Garrett GTAx 1000pm, Garrett Pro Pointer. Compass XP-Pro. Fisher CZ-6A. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Sharpshooter.
Hey Monk

I sent you a PM.

If anyone else cares to hear the recordings I'll send them to you.

Gary

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
I had never tried getting an EVP till the day I got those.

Mayhaps I should have tried alot earlier...lol

I've sent those to a few people and only received one feedback....comon now lets hear what ya think.

PChammer

Jun 11, 2010
My only problem with EVP is that the mind can make sounds from noise, ESPECIALLY if it's something you want to hear. My opinion, and not from a religious point or anything, perhaps you should look for other signs she's there. In a dream, thoughts, or every day life, you may notice something unusual or something that reminds you of her, to me, I believe this is the way they can let you know they are OK but that's just my opinion of course.

A quick example, I have an epson printer that when printing, makes the exact noise to sound like, "HELP ME". It's plain as day, not an entity but still funny so when it goes on the fritz, we understand. :wink:

I do believe we can hear sounds from years back or whenever but not from spirits. Much like they can, by tracing light waves, see in the past, the same can be done with sound. Not saying it's not possible but if there was actual proven clear communication through EVP, then that would be different. I do keep an open mind though.

I am still very sorry to hear what happened and I have lost many in my life as well and it seems things will happen every so often that are too coincidental to let me know they are still with me to some degree.

Paul

B

BigDan

My thoughts on evp

Just an opinion. I believe some evp's could be real paranormal events. But most are likely accidents or fakes, or just mysteries.

An example I would use is the old "backward masking" fad from the early eighties. For a short time, the religious community was up in arms over "satanic" messages hidden in rock music. (backward masking) While some groups actually did put some messages on alblums, most recording artists did NOT.

Yet, the outcry was so great that messages were suddenly "found" seemingly everywhere. It is interesting how if you tell someone to listen for 6,6,6, and then play the sound of a cymbal being struck backwards...it can SOUND like 6,6,6...those naughty cymbals!!! It's all very interesting how fast an offering plate can get passed around right after a visiting "expert" scares a whole church, as well.

Today, there is quite the interest in paranormal research. Consider how many television programs are devoted to it!

I believe in spirits, ghosts...I'm no expert. I've seen them, that's all. But I know that in the present day climate...a little skepticism is warranted. So, EVP's real or not? YES...both. IMO

LuckyDragon

Apr 6, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
That's what super christains think..
They think anything is satantic which is a very sick way of thinking.
The fools don't know that God is the blame for satantic b,s.
most of these super christains think god speaks to them though a book.
Evps are voices from the beyond, Ghost hunting is a science not a satantic B.S.
Don't forget there is no such word as heaven , it really called the sprirt realm
and in my book God is a paranormal spirit enity. So EVPs or not satantic messages
from hell.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LuckyDragon said:
That's what super christains think..
They think anything is satantic which is a very sick way of thinking.
The fools don't know that God is the blame for satantic b,s.
most of these super christains think god speaks to them though a book.
Evps are voices from the beyond, Ghost hunting is a science not a satantic B.S.
Don't forget there is no such word as heaven , it really called the sprirt realm
and in my book God is a paranormal spirit enity. So EVPs or not satantic messages
from hell.

You must have no idea of what a Christian is, or believes in. Of course we believe in spirits that's why we are so cautious.
Hopefully you won't find out the hard way about the source of power that you may be playing around with.

At least you are right about one thing. God is a spirit............But then so is Satan!

Oh and by the way, for your information, God speaks to us in many ways not just through his written word. Doo... du.. Doo... du.. Doo... du.. Doo...du.. (theme from twilight zone)

GG~

LuckyDragon

Apr 6, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Some times I think that God thinks were so stupid.
he should have known that are the stupidest things on earth.
I believe in God , But I don't understand his behavor and his manners.
(evps are real, and so is God no dought about that. but when God thinks were stupid well
that is very rude god,

houdini911

Sep 10, 2007
Berkshire County MA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
E.V.P.

Electronic voice phenomena

is a mysterious event in which human-sounding voices from an unknown source are heard on recording tape, in radio station noise and other electronic media. Most often, EVPs have been captured on audiotape. The mysterious voices are not heard at the time of recording; it is only when the tape is played back that the voices are heard. Sometimes amplification and noise filtering is required to hear the voices. Some EVP is more easily heard and understood than others. And they vary in gender (men and women), age (women and children), tone and emotion. They usually speak in single-words, phrases and short sentences. Sometimes they are just grunts, groans, growling and other vocal noises. EVP has been recorded speaking in various languages.

Feel free to listen to some we have got http://www.cbghosthunters.com/favevps.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread