is it true about the gas

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR link
So...does this mean you are going to present some reliable (solid) proof that buried treasures (gold/silver/diamonds) give off toxic/visable gasses, produce various colored flames and/or lights that are hovering over the treasures?
If you haven't enough interest for yourself why should I?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furthermore, if your challenge consists of me going to Mexico to search for those elusive lights, forget-about-it. If it were true, you or others would have already pictures of these mythical events to submit as proof.
With your closed mind would you accept any?? You have already called me a "LIAR" for posting a picture of a treasure that was found with a Fire?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS - debate the issue and not the poster, eh?
Such as calling me a "LIAR" on my statement that I had found this treasure with a fire??

Tropical Tramp

[/quote]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[Mike(Mont)I've worked around HF acid (hydrogen fluoride). It's way bad stuff. When it gets exposed to moisture, even the moisture in the air it reacts violently. If you can imagine a witch's cauldron only moving through the air, steaming, sizzling and burning anything in it's path, it's terrible. Lightning produces nitric acid that rains down from the air being burned. Add to this hydrogen peroxide, and the sun's nuclear and ir rays and you get ionic geochemical action (halo). Ozone attacks this and forms ionic bromide cyanide gas. It's the ionic cyanide gases that can sometimes be seen. Best times are after an afternoon thunderstorm. This is according to Manual Ortiz and Louis Matacia.

In case anyone can't figure it out, this is in reference to the lead post of this thread, like someone doesn't know. BTW, I'm heterosexual.

Mike that is a fascinating post. I would love to know more. It raises the distinct possibility of explaining the different colored lights, as well as the lights themelves. Em em if you don't wish to post again because of swr's hassling. I personally have an open mind and wish to learn.

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR Oh yeah...the human body can taste gold and silver, eh?
And smell, especially Ag. You mean that you can't? Hmm sorry, I forgot that you have never dug up a treasure so you couldn't possibly know, not your fault. appol.

Tropical Tramp

M

Mike(Mont)

Zobex, as I first started to read your post I didn't think you were serious but it didn't take me long to see you have quite an understanding. There is too much for me to comment on one post, but I will mention about how the senses work. Most people believe there is a unique connection between each sense and the brain. The sound hits the brain cells or the smell contacts the brain. In fact it is only exactly the same type of electrical signals that hit the brain for each and every of the five senses. The sense of touch signals are no different than the sense of sight signals. It's all in how and where the brain processes them. The skin is an amazing device that can record sight and hearing and no telling what the other senses are capable of. Some people can see colors through sound (happened to me once at a Santana concert. I saw colors coming out the speakers). I have definitely smelled gold when I got near it (got a good nose from my Native America heratige). There's more about temperature sensations and it's due to electrical fields but I can't recall it now.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
RealdeTayopa said:
=SWR Oh yeah...the human body can taste gold and silver, eh?
And smell, especially Ag. You mean that you can't? Hmm sorry, I forgot that you have never dug up a treasure so you couldn't possibly know, not your fault. appol.

Tropical Tramp

I was fortunate enough to get a "higher education" in many fields (grammer and English was not one of them). One of the instructors (Program Directors) was also the Dept. Charman (woman) Dr. Margaret Woyski. An Old Bird of a woman, father was a Russian immigrant and she had been married 5 times that we students could count. In 1943 she had been appointed by the USG War Department (WW2) as the program director for exploration and development of copper for the USG and it's war effort. So, she was smart. However Dr. Woyski was from the pre ww2 school of geologists and had weird to us perspective of the trade. One of the first things she instructed us to do, also in the field, was to TASTE rocks. We laughed about mercury, lead and other toxic minerals. Her response was, "use your heads" and well some geologists do die. The point was we went around in the field licking rocks with our tongs. After a while and if your taste buds aren't burned out, you can taste rocks and identify them. We even had blind taste test drills. Now the same goes for metal objects. If you drill copper or aluminum and your nose is not burnt out on coke, you CAN smell the metal. Copper and zinc are two strong ones. I am not saying buried metals, but if held in your hand and sniffed.

ZOBEX

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
SWR said:
Let me see if I understand you correctly, Zobox…

It is your belief that buried treasures (gold/silver/diamonds) do not actually omit the toxic/visible gasses, colorful flames or floating lights.

It is in your opinion that dead, demonic spirits lead you to the actual buried treasure(s).

Furthermore, it is in your opinion that only REAL treasure hunters see these dead, demonic spirits.

All I can say is ‘wowsers’

Oh yeah...the human body can taste gold and silver, eh?

Well SOL , if you are unfortunate enough to be one who does get guided to a burial site of "treasure' by a spirit or demon, the bad luck will be yours. They aren't trying to do any good favor FOR you.

All kinds of people have been affected by spirits and demons. BUT the question was originally concerning treasure hunting by treasure hunters in the field. Does not mean you can't be the target of the aforementioned elements while slip sailing in Miami.

ZOBOX

M

Mike(Mont)

I understand what you are saying, but that's not exactly in refernce to gases emitted by treasure, smell and taste are very similar in humans so I see you point.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Mike(Mont) said:
I understand what you are saying, but that's not exactly in reference to gases emitted by treasure, smell and taste are very similar in humans so I see you point.

That goes back to my original post on this thread. When you say "gas" how do you define it or detect it? Visible or smell.

My only simple experience is in treasure buried within the past say 100 years. And like I posted earlier, is it the treasure you are referring to or to entire deposit site. As I posted earlier, I do not believe that BURIED gold, precious stones will emit any form of "gas" that is detectable with any tool or human sensory that I am aware of. That does not mean it can't be done. As for what may be buried with the treasure such as fuel drums, oil, organic and non organic materials such as dead humans or animals, those are known to be able to emit a "gas" and then the question is, can you detect that gas. That is up to your abilities.

The classic argument of glowing gas and fire lights, I would pin that on the ethereal dimension or as you might say, spirit and demon activity.

ZOBEX

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
RealdeTayopa said:
=kaloy ]Gold reacts with other substances ONLY under special conditions like very high temp.,etc..

Sorry Killoy my friend, but I have processed multi tons of Gold ore in room temp 3 % Cyanide. The Spanish used ordinary salt for their patio processing also under the open sky.

Incidentally, if we are speaking of Gold as found in nature, it is NEVER found in the pure state. Nor is much Jewelry in the form of 100% or 24 K state either, it would be too soft to wear well. It would be extremely expensive to refine to 100%

Tropical Tramp

l
[/quote]

REALDE HAYOPA

I think you misunderstood my statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the gold is extracted by the cyanide leaching process wherein finely ground ore is agitated in a diluted solution of sodium cyanide and calcium hydroxide (slaked lime). The pregnant solution is commonly contacted with beds of activated-carbon or anionic ion exchange resin that adsorb the gold. The precious metal loaded on the activated carbon or the resin is recovered by elution or simply by incineration of the carrier at high temperature.

T

TreasureTales

JudyH said:
..btw....is ZOBOX a combination of the words bozo and botox...lol.....OMG....you could use AF1733's avatar.... :D

(just kidding...no offense...just a dig at AF....heheheh)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=JudyH link=. I'm with Realde Halopa on this one, Mike........facinating..........

HI B & B, I see you that you also understand where this possibly could logically lead. I hope Mike will send the data.

By co-incidence these luminous gases are generally only seen during the first rains after an extended dry period, A time where in the South West and Mexico it is accompanied by Tremendous lightening Storms, almost continuous lightening discharges for hours..

In fact I love to watch them from Tayopa , I have a clear view to the south of almost 1000 square miles. It is fascinating to watch them slowly travel over the lower country. When I build on the point, I fully intend to have a huge picture window facing the south - naturally a huge fireplace also .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm heterosexual myself.....::batting eyelashes::

Isn't everyone?

I intend to have a huge Polar Bear skin in front of the fireplace B & B. hint

tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=kaloy you misunderstood my statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the gold is extracted by the cyanide leaching process wherein finely ground ore is agitated in a diluted solution of sodium cyanide and calcium hydroxide (slaked lime). The pregnant solution is commonly contacted with beds of activated-carbon or anionic ion exchange resin that adsorb the gold. The precious metal loaded on the activated carbon or the resin is recovered by elution or simply by incineration of the carrier at high temperature.
Right on Kaloy, The alkali is used to keep the Cyanide soloution from going acidic and releasing toxic Cyanide gas. I always controlled it by determing the pH levels through titration. Different ores have different pH reactions. I used a continuous flow through a series of stepped tanks containing activated charcoal /carbon.

Incidentally many other things can be used to precipitate or collect the Gold from the pregnant Au soloution such as Zinc, or even common Aluminum and on.

So much for "bada boom bada bing"

Trlpical Tramp

[/quote]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi & good morning: I was just reading of an interesting device to pick up subtle energies. Seems that in the search for Alexandria the principals worked with the French to develop an accurate indicator based upon detecting "Nuclear Resonance" to successfully detect artifacts of various substances under deep mud.

So we are getting closer to an indicator for the dowsing factor, as well as for Luminous gases.

p.s. am over my 14 day bout with the flue and am finally back to a clear head and thinking.

Tropcal Tramp

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Isn't there also an organism that eats gold that is bound up and inaccessible, then craps out a waste product containing gold that is recoverable? I remember reading a news story about this several years ago.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=MiddenMonsterto?

Hi I suspect that you are referring to sulphur eating microorganisms. They can free up the metals from the sulphides. They do not eat he metal, only it's binder.

Tropical Tramp

T

TreasureTales

Several magazines have had articles about the bacteria associated with gold deposits. Here is a list of the ones I've read.

ICMJ's Mining Journal -- May, 1992 -- Pages 19-20
ICMJ's Mining Journal -- April, 1985 -- Page 8
Rock & Gem -- January, 2000 -- Pages 38-39 -- written by Barbara McCondra
Gold Prospector -- June, 1985 -- Page 19 -- written by Randolph Schmid
Gold Prospector -- June, 1985 -- Pages 32-33 -- written by Bryan Bashin

(please note that ICMJ's Mining Journal has had several variations of its title through the years)

These articles state that bacteria can be used in prospecting for gold deposits since certain types of bacteria have been found in gold-bearing areas. They make the same statement that RP did above, they eat the surrounding material and expell the gold itself. Interesting and harmless from what I can tell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread