What's new

Is this a artifact or just a rock?

WvaDiggerchick79

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philippi, Wv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
56975A10-392B-4790-83EE-6AA20A630484.webp
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
While you are waiting on a member response - I noticed this was your very first post. SO, Welcome Aboard WvaDiggerchick79! Take a look at Sub-Forums: West Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to the forum.

Something to indicate size and a pic or two from other angles would really help.
 
Welcome to forums I believe the piece is natural but more pics would help verify
 
Thanks for the pic I still would say natural mainly due to the rock type looks like a grainy sandstone I find those in odd shapes here in Maryland as well but they are a soft material wouldn’t hold up well
 
Natural hasnt been altered by human hands cortex is still intact. Nice shape to it though keep looking.
 
Welcome to TreasureNet. Sorry, just a natural rock.
 
natural and not an uncommon shape, i myself have found that very rock before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom