What's new

Is this a hobby, passion, or addiction?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much time do you spend each day, week on hunts? Research? Do you really want to answer?
 
Let's see, hobby, passion or religion? Hmmmm.....Yes it is! Monty
 
I think a person has to spend twice the amount of hunting time on research--minimum.


I don't want to think about how much time I've spent researching, hunting, and even just daydreaming about MDing...


:tard:
 
A: A passion to do this hobby..

Addiction sounds like to BAD of a word for this Hobby...

My wife thinks I'm abscessed with it...But what do wives know... ( No offense to the wives that do it )

I love doing it....
 
Monty said:
Let's see, hobby, passion or religion addiction? Hmmmm.....Yes it is! Monty

yea what Monty said.
(It is like a bad drug...well almost.)
 
What ever it is, I enjoy it. :tongue3:

Metal detecting is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
 
ALL OF THE ABOVE.. IT'S A LOVE - HATE RELATIONSHIP.. LOVE IT WHEN YOUR HUNTING AND HATING IT WHEN YOUR NOT, L O L :thumbsup:
THIS IS BY THE MOST REWARDING HOBBY ON THE PLANET... BE FAR
I LOVES WITH EVERY THING I GOT,, OH TO A TREASURE HUNTER


M L HUDSON
 

Attachments

  • ads+sticker.webp
    ads+sticker.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 261
it takes my mind offin beer en women ::)
 
It's an addiction we enjoy with a passion as our hobby. ;D
Or something like that. 8)
 
The only thing I will say is that I received with my MD a FREE 12 step program.....
 
Perhaps all at one time; now just another
avenue leading to.................... :wink:

all have a good un.
SHERMANVILLE
 
~Trish~ said:
Purrdee said:
The only thing I will say is that I received with my MD a FREE 12 step program.....

:D

Trish, you mean you did'nt, I was told everyone got the 12 step Program...in fact was told it was mandatory....LOL
 
Actually, metal detecting has turned out to be a good thing for me. Now I'm only obsessed by one thing and the voices have been replaced by tones. ;D
 
Addicton I have stopped and started so many times since 1983 its just can't be shook.
 
My 39th year,definitely a passion!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom