arrowhead82 Sr. Member Joined Dec 12, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 86 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 6, 2013 #1 found at a river that I have found other artifacts at and that has native american activity all around. the big hole on the top goes through the middle hole on the side. do you think its a pipe? Upvote 0
found at a river that I have found other artifacts at and that has native american activity all around. the big hole on the top goes through the middle hole on the side. do you think its a pipe?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2013 #2 Nope it looks natural. Thought I had found one myself today till it dried and I saw it was metal. Had a hole on both sides. Fooled me
Nope it looks natural. Thought I had found one myself today till it dried and I saw it was metal. Had a hole on both sides. Fooled me
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2013 #3 We can call it a geopipe I got one myself
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2013 #4 I go along with the others, keen eye
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Sep 7, 2013 #5 although it could probably work for a pipe i agree.......natural