What's new

Is this a Net Weight?

Inkstar

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found several of these, but I only have pictures of this one that I found a few weeks ago. Is it a Net Weight?
 

Attachments

  • 20180819_192657.webp
    20180819_192657.webp
    520 KB · Views: 119
  • 20180819_192630.webp
    20180819_192630.webp
    562.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 20180819_192649.webp
    20180819_192649.webp
    408.4 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
What is it made of? Is it stone , clay, iron...….
 
Take a pic in the outside light please its much easier to get a proper I.D. sometimes rocks come with natural holes mother nature made
 
After blowing up 3rd picture it looks natural.
 
Any rock with a hole in it COULD have been a net weight, but without any signs of it being altered by man it would be impossible to say unless it was found in a dry cave with the net still attached.
 
that would have been a pretty lightweight one so i doubt it.
 
I don't know I've seen that size plus it looks to have a side facial profile which is typical for native Americans to do on their tools and other rocks. It is definitely a possibility in my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom