What's new

Isnt She a Beauty!

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,554
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't She a Beauty!

Mrs. digger and I finally had a chance to get out for a couple hours and do a little hunting. I will post the rest of our really neat finds in another post, but I wanted to show off this ''Beauty'' by it's self.


Folder # 3 001.webp "in situ"


Folder # 3 019.webp Folder # 3 020.webp


Folder # 3 015.webp It's nice and thin.
 
Upvote 0
classic, if i were to draw a cartoon arrowhead it would look like that one!
 
ok 'instabanner' for the "unclemac old digger arrow point" lol

(very nice find) cool!
 
It don't get any better than that.
 
Yes, she is a beauty! Congrats!
 
All the ones I find look like that :happysmiley: Kidding of course. Its a good one.
 
She was just laying there waiting for you to come pick her up. Beautiful!!!
 
We went to a totally different area and at first I didn't think that we were going to find anything. It was laying there right where the gravel and dirt had washed down from the hill side. It was the first thing that we found other than a few scattered chips. We have this site pegged for future hunting. Actually Mrs. digger was standing right next to me when I first saw it. She was having a little difficulty seeing the ''whites'', but she doesn't have much problem in seeing the ''reds''.
 
Last edited:
nice one Digger!Looks like a well made piece.Looks perfect!
 
Last edited:
Wow...now that is perfect:thumbsup:
 
That is a real good point. Thanks for sharing.
 
One fine point old digger!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom