JJtheRollHunter
Sr. Member
I've never understood why some find this a problem
Clad Canadians. I constantly see people on this board concerned about what to do with their clad Canadians they find while CRHing. Say we are talking about dimes here. Just mix them in with the other dimes that you bought and handroll them. What's so complicated?That's what I've always done.
HH,
JJ
Clad Canadians. I constantly see people on this board concerned about what to do with their clad Canadians they find while CRHing. Say we are talking about dimes here. Just mix them in with the other dimes that you bought and handroll them. What's so complicated?That's what I've always done.
HH,
JJ
Upvote
0
.
Most people down here don't even look at the coins. Yardsale are my best way to find them. Also find a lot of Japanese 100 yen coins I will offer 25¢ never got turned down yet. (100 yen = $1) My wife is visiting Japan next week, she will have a handfull of 100Y.







