Jack Needs Your Help

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
# 120

I'll bet I know what you call him if he misbehaves, "you little Jack___".

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.138 today. I've voted daily 3 times and will continue, it seems the two Golden Retriever pups have taken a large lead since yesterday. Come on people Jack needs a new bed!!!! All these members on here he should be able to win it hands down. :icon_scratch: 289 views?? I challenge anyone who reads this to vote. Stickmarsh is a good guy and his dog is pretty cool too. And he lives in Florida!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I was just #147. Those golden Retrievers are 283. That is a heck of a lead.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I hit number 165. The Firecracker litter is getting up there. I would suspect the person has a program to constantly change their IPS address. That would be the only way, they could have gotten that many hits in such a short time. I may be wrong. You could get the program that changes your IPS address every few minutes and put a lead on them?

OP
OP
Stickmarsh

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
Thanks to all TreasureNetters for voting! Jack is in second place, but I believe he can still pull out a win.

Does anyone know how a higher profile might be achieved on TNet? I am thinking that if the information was available in other high traffic areas, that could help to move more votes. I do not want to break any rules, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to increase the voter response on TNet? We are getting a lot of lookers, just need more voters. It only takes two clicks to vote.

Again, thanks for voting and remember to vote daily through the end of February. Stickmarsh and Jack

OP
OP
Stickmarsh

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
WindHarvester, I registered Jack’s contest on the Free Stuff Times website you mentioned. Thanks for the information. Stickmarsh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions