Jack Needs Your Help

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be willing to bet that at any other month Jack would have been in this, he would be winning the vote count right now. But because the "firecracker" litter is involved and has the support of the Leader Dogs for the Blind Puppy Program, they are receiving the most votes as an organized group. I wonder what the vote counts were for some of the past winners? The rules say Shelters & Rescue Organizations are not eligible, I think it should include any professional organization, non profit or not. How can any one person (or dog)compete against this? He should at least get an "honorable mention", lol. 385 - Still voting!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I just put Jack on 398. But Firecracker is 724. They must have an awful big bunch voting.

OP
OP
Stickmarsh

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
I just logged in this morning to vote for Jack and it says "You voted for "Firecracker" litter." I believe there is a big problem with the way the votes are being counted. Unless I got up in the middle of the night and voted for the "Firecracker litter" while sleepwalking.

diggummup, the other month's contests that I have seen were won with a vote count of 450 to 550. I am thinking about emailing a letter of protest, regarding a violation of the contest rules by the Firecracker litter. They have a national presence through Leader Dogs for the Blind on Facebook that is being used to solicit votes nationwide (7,061 people like Leader Dogs for the Blind on Facebook). Sort of smells like dirty politics, doesn't it? Perhaps the rules were skirted by a private owner, Janice White (Firecracker litter), entering the contest, and then using her association with Leader Dogs for the Blind to remove any doubt about the outcome.

I agree, perhaps a second place prize is in order for the runner up. Better yet, perhaps all of the dogs should receive a second place prize, considering the competition included an affiliation with a national organization.

Jack says, "Keep on digging and keep on voting." Stickmarsh & Jack

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, like I said before, unless someone here has the software, (one can purchase online), that changes your IP address every so often, doesn't look like there is much going to do to win from almost a double amount lead on the leading pups!

I been voting everyday to try and get you into the lead.

OP
OP
Stickmarsh

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
I just voted for Jack for the second time today on my computer, after being told this morning that I voted for the Firecracker litter. I voted again a few minutes ago, and the count went from 415 to 419 with just my vote. There are some serious problems with the vote count. Stickmarsh

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
447 something smells fishy. Jack is the cutest dog with the best picture. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions