What's new

January 4th hunt at the park woods

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had to get out and do some detecting even though it was on the chilly side along with some wind. I managed to get me a wheat and tiny silver heart.

jan4.webp
jan4.b.webp
 
hey I know what that is! nice finds btw! I had a feeling you might be out in the woods somewhere. Here's a ring I found a couple years ago. HH, Griff
 

Attachments

  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 112
  • ringheart.webp
    ringheart.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 104
Nice digs Larry!
 
:weee: passion rewarded!
 
hey I know what that is! nice finds btw! I had a feeling you might be out in the woods somewhere. Here's a ring I found a couple years ago. HH, Griff

That's really neat ;D I did the acid test on mine even though I figured it was silver but by the looks of your find there it's definitely sterling. Too bad mine wasn't still attached to the ring.
 
Quite nice - silver is always good Larry.
 
Congrats on your first Silver and Wheat score of the year! WTG Giant! :thumbsup:
 
Nice digs, Giant. :thumbsup: Congrats on the silver and wheat.

HH
 
Any time you can get silver in January, is a good hunt congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom