JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
if you wanna call it jesuit, i call them all FAMily sites, and they had many names seems jesuits were in legue with the masonic FAMily as well, rose croix,templar, illuminaty, mason, many more, Im not sure just how the jesuits linked into this family but it seems from what ive seen the coding is identical, so from that basic fact they are one in the same!

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Oroblanco said:
Thanks Joe I was just wondering whether Lamar would say Guadalajara was a real historical Jesuit, and whether he had ever visited Teopari. I was expecting him to say NO to both questions. Now he can't make that mistake. :wink:
Oroblanco
Dear oroblanco;
Guadalaxara is not a person's name, rather it's a place name in Spain. It's the name of a town in Central Spain, to be exact. It was an early Moorish establishment and even it's name is derived from the Arabic "Wadi-al-Hajara" which means The Valley of Stones.

In short, there needs to be a name front of GUADALAXARA in order for it to make sense, such as Antonio Lupas de Guadalaxara, etc.
Your friend;
LAMAR

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Dear Lamar,

This is the post Roy was referring to:

[Just kidding.......Pradeau in "Expulsion", says that Teopare was founded in 1678 by Juan Ortiz Zapata, the visitador, and Tomas Guadalajara. If you go to the Alegre, Historia, I believe it is mentioned that Tomas came to the Tarahumara missions in 1675. He died in 1722. So yes, he did exist, and yes he was at Teopare.]

I provided my source, so anyone who wants to confirm the facts can easily check it out.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

While looking through the site, I noticed this question which Lamar did not reply to. Here is the answer to your question:

The Jesuit Priest who was in charge of Tubutama was Father Sedelmayr. He was warned by Ignacio Matovit, a mission Indian. Other loyal Indians also warned Sedelmayr, as well as other Spaniards.

Father Nentvig, who was working at Saric, which was a visita of Tubutama, was also warned and escaped to Tubutama where he joined Father Sedelmayr. Before the two of them escaped to safety, it's possible that they were both wounded, but neither man was killed. The attack took place on Sunday morning, Nov. 21, 1851. :read2: :read2: :read2:

Hope that answers your question.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

"Joe my friend, I thank you very much for that excellent data, but I was asking about Tubares, Sinaloa, not Tubatuma."

Hey.....I was close. Two Tuba's. :icon_scratch: Quit trying to confuse me. :tongue3:

YIKES!

image00221.jpg

Did I loose a few pinfeathers there? ???

The only two Jesuit's who were killed in the 1851 Pima revolt were Tomas Tello of Caborca and Enrique Ruhen at Sonoita........I think. :D

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

I fear if you don't make it to the Rendezvous you will be, mentally and physically, looking just like that rooster. No real intellectual sustenance, and none of our Beef Stew or Italian Sausage Gravy and Biscuits to fill out that boney.......burro of yours. :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe: the mention of the stew reminds me of my friend Mittendorf. Mitty was a tall, thin very formal German. He always wore a necktie even in the brush. Everything had to be punctual and formal. Many times that we were out in the brush, he would casually look at his watch, the noticing the time would immediately demand to eat , despite being perfectly comfortable just prior. his Physiology ran by his watch.

One day he showed up at the house and after the usual thingies, announced that he had made a delicious stew. He said that he had made it the first day in camp, and that the Indians with him liked it very much, so all that he had to do was just add more ingredients daily using the original stock. But by the 4 th day they weren't very hungry at dinner time for some reason, but ate like horses at noon, sandwich's, etc..

He said " I have some of it still in the pressure cooker out in the car,'would you like to try it'?? Being that we were in a hot spell of 100+ weather, I commenced to have doubts, however, cautiously, I said "of course". His car was parked in front of the house. He opened the trunk where I saw an old fashioned Pressure cooker with it's vent sealed with tape. In removing it the paper seal was pulled off and a hissing sound filled the air for a minute or so, this immediately canceled any minute urge left to try his fabulous stew. Unfortunately as I removed it for him I accidentally dropped it on the ground -- I had previously loosened the top when he wasn't watching.

I can just imagine today the fermentation and buggies in that pot, prob had 4 -5 # pressure built up.

I was heartbroken and offered to take him to dinner. Is there any resemblance to your stew?

Jose

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Your story sounds familiar. Have you told it here before? I tried putting the stew in a preassure cooker once, but it turned the carrots and potatos to mush. :icon_scratch:

"I was heartbroken and offered to take him to dinner. Is there any resemblance to your stew?"

Only if you offer to take me to dinner before we eat it. :wink:

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Well.....the sad news is, that said picture of said rooster, was taken last year about an hour before we put the stew on. That poor creature gave the stew a slightly offbeat, exotic flavor, but the beak and feet cooked up very well. As I recall, we did not receive a single complaint, although a few people looked skyward wondering how a feather got into their dinner.

We had high hopes for an armadillo, but they are a bit scarce in Arizona. I will save a bowl for you in case you come in late.

Take care,

Joe de Cook

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geesh - I hardly get on Tnet, and here I come to this post and I have to stop to clean up all the coffee that has spattered out from laughter!!!!!

:sign10: :wav: :sign10: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Many times I wonder about the true intentions of several posters here at the Tnet. It would be nice to see who they really are, what they are trying to accomplish, or even who appointed them to do it. Why is it they feel it is their responsibility to PM or email other members with a "warning". I have severe reservations about them not being plants, in a manner of speaking. When I visited a site listed at the bottom of their posts, in the signature line, the cookie that was installed from that website was highly suspicious due to the domain name.

If you look at almost all the posts by these individuals; they are negative, spread mis-information, discount or ignore proven facts, and constantly trying to dissuade people from learning the truth. A story may just be that a story, yet others may be true, only one way to find out - follow the clues to the end and see what you got.

Have any of you ever considered that the Jesuits may have claimed that these mines belonged to the mission. When asked if they owned a mine, they could truthfully say no, but then the Jesuits may have considered the mission as theirs. If doing research for several different projects, I have seen undeniable evidence that the Jesuits and the church for that matter were involved in a number of covert missions that would be considered illegal or immoral in most parts of the world. In fact, most churches throughout history have done things that would be frowned upon, all in the name of keeping the power and control over the masses. The Jesuits did not always follow the rules of the church or the edicts passed down from the pope. There is clear evidence of this in the correspondence itself between the Jesuits and the church in Rome, or between other missions themselves.

It is a known fact that many Jesuits were highly trained and skilled in mining and mineralogy, many trained for fifteen years or more in the art of mining itself. All you have to do is look at the Jesuit colleges where they were trained for starters.

I am not Catholic, never have been, not likely to ever be; I have a number of friends that are tho. The church, another large christian organization, I was raised in and had been a member of for over thirty years, is famous for the illegal acts of a number of its leading founders. These crimes included theft, bribery, murder, terrorist acts, monetarily supporting both side of a war, and a number of other egregious acts. There is evidence that some of these illegal acts continue even today. No, I won't name the church I formerly belonged to. Just like any large organization such as churches, governments, and extremely large businesses, there are some individuals from the top down that will do anything to control the ones they feel they are responsible for. Look at the U.S. government for an easy example.

My point being, just because you do not believe things alleged about your church does not mean it is not true. We all have the right to question the integrity of a church, a government, a business, or an organization. Just as you have the right to believe the integrity of the same is beyond anything even considered to be of ill repute.

I don't feel I should have to apologize if I offended anyone, I do not consider myself to be politically correct, never have been and never will. I have my own opinions and you have yours, just accept this fact and get over yourself. You are not always right, you never have been, and you never will, just like myself. Your action only shows your immaturity and your lack of self respect, thus your inept attempts to demoralize others. I do not claim to know it all, I do make mistakes and when I am wrong, I will freely admit the mistake. How else does a person learn but through mistakes, sometimes many mistakes, thus the saying "try, try, and try again".

I am done ranting for now...

Jon Taylor

Competent, but, still learning!

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UTH,

Doesn't matter what website you visit, a tracking cookie will ALWAYS be installed on your computer. They are used mostly by the Web Hosting Company to compile statistics for the use of the website owner. It gathers information not about who is visiting the website, but where they clicked over from, what pages were visited, was any information downloaded from the website, etc.

No need to be paranoid.

Best-Mike

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
I know not to be paranoid, mostly, and mindful of cookies set on my laptop. I spent a few years doing website/database security for several companies. It just bothered me that an anonymous visitor to a supposedly private website is set with a cookie from http://####.fbi.gov, note: the #### is not the real id of the server, I won't reveal that part. I use firefox with several plugins that id the ip addy of the website, the host server name, and what country the host server is located in. I also use the AVG suite of security software, so I am not worried that something will harm or even get onto my laptop. I only allow cookies set on my choosing.

It just bugged me real bad that this server was trying to set a cookie on my laptop is all.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Mike,

Despite what has been written here, I believe the Jesuits were never locked into a rigid set of rules. The circumstances and local people and conditions gave them some degree of latitude in what guided them on a daily basis.

That is how the Order was run from the start.

Take Care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread