What's new

June 20th finds from a couple different spots

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get a 46D wheat, good big silver ring, $4.29 in clad and some odds and ends. The ring read about like a copper penny but it was really deep and after I dug it the readings were more like a half dollar reading. I kinda think that a nearby target was masking the true reading is why I thought I was digging a penny.
 

Attachments

  • June20.webp
    June20.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 216
  • June20.2.webp
    June20.2.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 216
that ring looks like it is a custom ring. congrats
 
Congrats on the Silver Giant. :icon_thumleft: Ring looks heavy
 
I like the ring and the arrow! WTG! :icon_thumleft:
 
WTG on those finds, hotwheels, and you seem to get rings every time you're out! ffd
 
Congrats on a nice ring, Giant. :icon_thumright: Good pile of loot, too.

HH
 
Nice ring, looks real solid, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
All the finds are cool. But, that arrow and target pin really hit home. I have been in several archery leagues, and have some trophies to show, but that pin would be better.
 
good finds Giant! that silver ring is a nice hunk!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom