What's new

Just finished ten boxes

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
All I got was

10 X 64
40 X 40%
2 X proof
1 X 1959 Benny
1 X Un Peso
1 X Balboa

and sore fingers from crimping the rolls back up.

Cat
 
Upvote 0
Girl, you need a dump bank with a coin sorter(a Free coin sorter). Hey Cat, LJ just might have an extra 53 Ben you guys might be able to work a trade. Jim
 
OH really???? Is that right LJ?

Jim is giving away your coins. LOL

Cat
 
Actually I just heard about a couple of them. I will have to check them out this week.

Thanks
Cat
 
We do have a casino. Only five min away. However when they started they used coins then they went to tokens now all you get is the little paper ticket.

Sad
Cat
 
The casinos I dump at are the same way but they have a coin machine at the cashiers counter. They count my halves and give me cash. I guess their thinking is I'm spending my savings on a gambling problem and that's good for them. ;D
 
I can't imagine driving over there parking in the parking garage and dragging ten boxes of half dollors all the way from the parking garage to the elevator and down the escalator and over to the place to dump them in a counter.

But thanks for the thought

Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom