KGC hand signals

cterry3100

Feb 27, 2016
Central, Ms
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this photo among old family photos. Unfortunately there is nothing to identify who is in the photo. I do know the photo is from Arkansas, probably in the Perry county area. Other than it is a really interesting photo, the guy at the far left and the one fourth from the left really caught my eye. They seem to be making pronounced pointing gestures with their right and left hand. I know I have read about KGC member using hand symbols in photos. Is that a possibility here? Just curious.

Attachments

• 5B665195-2396-4F7C-99B0-B161DFD24668.jpeg
    5B665195-2396-4F7C-99B0-B161DFD24668.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 0A7D21DC-D8B4-4CB5-B188-8B6D93976290.jpeg
    0A7D21DC-D8B4-4CB5-B188-8B6D93976290.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 87

C&SDiggers

Jun 29, 2022
Just found this photo among old family photos. Unfortunately there is nothing to identify who is in the photo. I do know the photo is from Arkansas, probably in the Perry county area. Other than it is a really interesting photo, the guy at the far left and the one fourth from the left really caught my eye. They seem to be making pronounced pointing gestures with their right and left hand. I know I have read about KGC member using hand symbols in photos. Is that a possibility here? Just curious.

guy on the left looks like hes just got his finger resting outside his trousers as most would stand that way in those days? probably to keep that trigger finger ready LOL and the guy on the right, it looks like its possible a gun in hand?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy second from the left looks like he's tangled up in his under shorts trying to untangle himself & the others are pointing at him.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't the guy 4th from the left (Wearing a Vest) Holding a pistol ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread