What's new

knife help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I have been meaning to post these knives. They all have the same shield type symbol on them. Any idea how old they are? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1770.webp
    IMG_1770.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 295
Schrade maybe?
 

Attachments

  • MikeAdamson-KnifeCollection-Schrade-600x650.webp
    MikeAdamson-KnifeCollection-Schrade-600x650.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
You got it diggumup. :icon_thumleft:
Thank you.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking Imperial knive company and then found
out that Shrade and Imperial are the same. Jimbob
 
Upvote 0
When I was a boy scout back in the late 70's I had one like the top one in the picture.
 

Attachments

  • BoyScoutKnife.webp
    BoyScoutKnife.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
577
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
Replies
7
Views
640

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom