What's new

Large Spider Leg ?

CarolinaFinder2011

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I hope it isn't a spider leg but that's what it looks like. Found it in a storage building that hasn't had anyone in it in about 5 years. Not sure if you can tell from the pictures but it has small hairs all over it. I haven't completely went through the whole area so there could be more parts but I took a break when I found it. :o Spider webs all over the place inside the building. It was getting hot too so guess I needed an excuse to stop for the day. Thanks for any ideas as to what it is.
 

Attachments

  • yu14.webp
    yu14.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 329
  • yu12.webp
    yu12.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 319
  • yu19.webp
    yu19.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 328
Mantis or Walking Stick? Part of a scorpion? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I agree!!! Bat Part!!!!
 

Attachments

  • thumbnailCAPZTDK0.webp
    thumbnailCAPZTDK0.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0
Whats interesting is....
if you look close, there is a line if teeth, searated like a steak knife.
I assume to capture and hold prey
what is the size of this.
my first thought was a mantis.
could have been caught in a strong spider web
Brady
 
Upvote 0
With the hairs I think bat part must be it. Yuckkkkk!!
 
Upvote 0
EWWW! you wouldn't get me back in there! bat, ok, mantiss/walking stick ok, giant spider? no way
 
Upvote 0
changed my mind
Im thinking ........
Brady
 

Attachments

  • dracula_shot1l.webp
    dracula_shot1l.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom