What's new

Last Sunday.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great time in the water.The result is just amazing.I got 9 rings: 4 gold 3 silver and 2 junk.
Aquasound is unbeatable in the water.
972229_660538620624473_1689509269_n.jpg

1013951_660538653957803_1927403871_n.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice collection the B . Congrats on the finds . cheers Mick
 
Great stuff. The detector is only as good as the one who swings it!
:occasion14:
 
What a Haul of Loot !
 
Cant argue with those kind of finds.... especially if you are digging broken rings. Way to bring it home.

Dew
 
Yep! Your amazing! Like your vid's also. Keep'em up. :notworthy:
 
Thats just an incredible amount of good targets! What an AWESOME hunt!
 
WTG Mr. B great finds, missed your video they sure are good, HH
 
Excellent hunt day for you.
 
Good finds there. Where's the video?
 
awesome haul of loot
 
Great job on the loot!
Always looking for your videos as well.
I see the water is pretty flat per local video cams, I hope your out there filming!
 
Sorry mates no vid.The water was too milky.
No good shots.
Hope next Sunday will be OK.
 
Nice pile of treasure...great job on the gold...that was a dream hunt...congrats.
 
Please leave some for the rest of us. :icon_thumleft:
 
You nailed it pretty good! To bad about video....I enjoy watching them. wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom