Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Who’s Arcana

babymick1
They are, or were a group from Wisconsin, I think, who tried to convince everyone here that they found the LDM, they not only contradicted themselves numerous times, but the main clues they claimed to have verified were not possible, example, they claimed to have seen the location where four peaks could be viewed as one, and that it was within the Superstition range and south of Weavers Needle, it was total BS, after being challenged by almost everyone here, they receded back into the hole from whence they came.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legend: A [mostly] imaginary tale of buried riches, usually told around the campfire while consuming a case of cheap beer

Vs.

Reality: On your knees, with a 1963 Rosie popping out of a muddy plug

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" the powers of suggestion out ways any fiction or reality "

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
BB

Are you suggesting fiction and reality are one and the SAME!

Provocative Thoughts

Babymick1

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB

Are you suggesting fiction and reality are one and the SAME!

Provocative Thoughts

Babymick1
.....no but till someone uses forensic science to put the evidence back in the right order .. they wont find the mine ... let me show you what i mean .. Waltz work the mine for less then 4 years . from 1877 when he took the mine in 1877 in next year of 1878 he killed the nephew ,in 1879 he lost his partner Wisner , in 1880 he return and shot the two solders ,in 1881 he return to the mine and saw some one had been working there . he return in the winter the person that had been working in the mine was Joe Dearing ,how do i know the Dearing made a shelve 6 ft down so that he could drop to the shelve then to the bottom of the 12 ft shaft .smart miner move just the same as Dearing was doing for Jim Bark . Waltz covered the mine over and then he killed the prospector , id unknown ..he never went back .the same pattern that took place after every time he killed someone at the mine ,a month or so latter Dearing died in a cave in at the silver king mine ...do we assume these are the facts , no because Joe Dearing stated his stake from a man in Colorado run out at the end of the year . thus he never got chance to work the mine in 1882 ..Waltz hide the mine just after Dearing left it .. so Waltz only work the mine less then 4 years ...My brother past away on December 1st so i am getting ready to go back to the mine one last time ...yes, i have found the real LDM and it is a reality ...

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
.....no but till someone uses forensic science to put the evidence back in the right .. they wont find the mine ... let me show you what i mean .. Waltz work the mine for less then 4 years . from 1877 when he took the mine in 1877 in 1878 the killed the nephew ,in 1879 he lost his partner Wisner , in 1880 he return and shot the two solders ,in 1881 he return to the mine and saw some one had been working the . he return in the winter the person that had been working in the mine Joe Dearing , Waltz covered the mine over and never went back . Dearing died in a cave in ..do we assume these are the facts , no because Joe Dearing stated his stake from a man in Colorado run out at the end of the year . thus he never got chance to work the mine in 1882 ..Waltz hide the mine just after Dearing left it .. so Waltz only work the mine less then 4 years ...My brother past away on December 1st so i am getting ready to go back to the mine one last time ...yes, i have found the real LDM and it is a reality ...

Well post a pic of the mine, inside only don’t want you to give it away with a skyline.
I’d love to feast my hungers eyes on it.

babymick1

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well post a pic of the mine, inside only don’t want you to give it away with a skyline.
I’d love to feast my hungers eyes on it.

babymick1
that's the problem with the LDM legend ,to prove it is the mine you have remove what waltz hide the mine with . and that's not legal in the supers ...but i got away round that . when its time i will share picture after expedition 7 .if Waltz and Dearing would have lived longer we would have dozens of these legends out there ....as it is ..we have so many creatable legends they over lap each other at times ..in fact i found the tailing pile of the LDM its well hidden but yes if you can climb its there for the taking ... not as rich as hand picked but same ore vane and that can be tested 100%. ....under standing were the legend went wrong is the same as under stand where it went right ....

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences for your loss. I wish you good luck in finding the LDM.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences for your loss. I wish you good luck in finding the LDM.
TY .. so are the facts out there .knowing and have been to the mine . i will say yes .. , "from my mine i can see Weaver's needle . but i can't see my mine from Weaver's needle " "the 4:00 setting sun cast a shadow of Weaver's Needle into the mouth of my mine " these are both true statement ,i wont tell you why ,when or how . but yes these are true statements ...100%

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TY .. so are the facts out there .knowing and have been to the mine . i will say yes .. , "from my mine i can see Weaver's needle . but i can't see my mine from Weaver's needle " "the 4:00 setting sun cast a shadow of Weaver's Needle into the mouth of my mine " these are both true statement ,i wont tell you why ,when or how . but yes these are true statements ...100%
With false clues like these, it is no surprise that the LDM has never been found, and won’t be, lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With false clues like these, it is no surprise that the LDM has never been found, and won’t be, lol
sorry they are true ...i wondered why the mine had the Letters JD and not JW ..think about it ...Waltz never put his mark on the mine , Joe Dearing did ..he did not know it was the same mine ... see waltz went back just after Joe Dearing finished making the shelve 6 ft down ,Waltz covered the mine because some had been there . but he did not know it was Joe Dearing ,Waltz sold ore that he had already taken from the mine .he never went back to the mine ,Joe's Death stopped him from going back or showing anyone else where it was ..Waltz had lots of ore and was sending it out a little at time to be sold ..but his health started to get worse and he never return to the mine . knowing he would have to uncover it again ..and not knowing who had been there ..he must have believed there were to many people looking for his mine . he saw where Joe had been working yet the prospector he shot was some else ,so it must have looked like two or 3 people had been near the mine .. he never reopened it . this i am sure of .."you can stand with in 5 ft of this mine and never know its there ..." Waltz was a skilled miner ...as was Dearing ..you more then welcome to pick what clues you believe ..

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB

Actually, Joe Deering didn't find the LDM, but a different gold mine not far away from the LDM. You have got lured by the Jim Bark's notes who tried to tie all the gold mines in the Superstitions to the LDM and added LDM clues to the Two Soldiers and Joe Deering stories.
IMHO, the mine that have found Joe Deering is the same mine " found " by the two soldiers. And I put the word " found " in quotes because i believe the two soldiers didn't find that mine by accident, but they had instructions from another soldier who worked that mine secretly and after he was sent to another territory, " sold " the mine to John Carrol because owed money to him from consuming goods from his store.
Also Joe Deering stated he has followed the two soldiers clues to that mine, clues he has heard at the Silver King mine.
Just for your knowledge, there are another 13 gold mines in about 3 miles radius from the LDM, each with its own and different clues.

Last edited:

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read this entire thread (for some reason), and all I can say is WOW.. I feel like I've just witnessed a massive train wreck that still hasn't completely came to a stop.. It has covered more topics the Encyclopedia Britannica, I seriously don't know if I'm smarter or dumber having read it.. lol

Carry on..

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I just read this entire thread (for some reason), and all I can say is WOW.. I feel like I've just witnessed a massive train wreck that still hasn't completely came to a stop.. It has covered more topics the Encyclopedia Britannica, I seriously don't know if I'm smarter or dumber having read it.. lol

Carry on..

Atleast you know nothing now that’s a good start.

Babymick1

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. when was the big earth quake out there ? ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i guess it don't matter ...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan, this is not the politics forum, you are bordering on calling Blindman a liar.

Military operations in 70s mean nothing now. I worked Air Force Intelligence in 60s and early 70s and can and have talked about operations then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread