Legend vs Realitiy

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... what you came to this thread just to insult me .. ..? here is as close as you will ever come to the LDM .. Waltz did cover the mine and even the best out there will never see it even if they are standing right there ... ! the mine is real i have seen it .... and i am getting lonely out here by my self ...lol i have been working the mine for going on 14 years and i wish i could find some one trust worthy to help .. sure is not you ... !
i must say you have great internet reception there in the the ldm. lol.
soo. if your the best. i guess you never saw it. even if you were standing right there.. lol. i see how this works bb.. i am not insulting you either. i want to see your proof of discovery..
p.s. when you go back and edit out your statements and change them after you receive responses. the conversation really does not track well..

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB

A Hataali or a Coatl, are the only persons who can enter the caves without fear. Also, any other person who has been chosen by a representant of the Great Spirit or by the Great Spirit himself.
Do you know how a medicine man, who take care of a treasure which belongs to the Great Spirit, can distinguish a representant of the Great Spirit or the Great Spirit between other people? The difference is simple: a common person is searching for the treasure but the Great Spirit knows already where it is.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so creative writing is not your thing ...lol

Nonsensical writing and self-aggrandizing is what I would call it.
Next time you are down in AZ.....if you do make it again, that is, see if you can find these places.
There are answers which lie between the two.

Attachments

• Casa Caverna Tolteca Chichimeca.jpg
    Casa Caverna Tolteca Chichimeca.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF1264 snake crop 2.jpg
    DSCF1264 snake crop 2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 55

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nonsensical writing and self-aggrandizing is what I would call it.
Next time you are down in AZ.....if you do make it again, that is, see if you can find these places.
There are answers which lie between the two.
Come on, you know real research and boots on the ground is not his “Thing” lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, i will play fair , maybe ..i can change if i have to ......lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why do you act this way ,your the ones harassing me , i never ask you to convert .. i was just posting up dates of my own work and theories .. just go to another thread it is that easy ... i was hoping to find a team to go share the find but in 14 years i have not found anyone trust worthy yet .. ..now i know why he never took anyone to the mine ... stay safe stay free

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At times I wonder IF the Knights Templar brought the Ark to the new world...And IF this might be the case it just may be possible that the Ark was placed in the 7 caves for safe keeping...Who knows???IF this is the case it just may be possible that said location was lost due to insurrection...I wonder IF I have been to the 7 caves of lore myself???

Only time will tell...I really do wonder at times...

Ed T

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY guess, Ed, is that you've been to the same place where BB gets his ideas.......more than a few times.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY guess, Ed, is that you've been to the same place where BB gets his ideas.......more than a few times.

Anything is possible...Heck...There are times I wonder IF it the seven caves might have something to do with the seven golden lampstands or seven stars???Who knows???As I have said...Anything is possible...

Is it possible that the Jesuits had anything to do with misplacing the ark???Some say the Jesuits are descendants of the Knights Templar...lol... Who knows???

Ed T

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
More likely it has something to do with Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
(no insult intended toward little people)

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything is possible...Heck...There are times I wonder IF it the seven caves might have something to do with the seven golden lampstands or seven stars???Who knows???As I have said...Anything is possible...

Is it possible that the Jesuits had anything to do with misplacing the ark???Some say the Jesuits are descendants of the Knights Templar...lol... Who knows???

Ed T

Well Ed, I wonder if either you or Tazz will ever post anything that is based on reality......OR which makes any sense.
But, that's just my opinion, based on what I have read on this forum of course.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics will earn timeouts, Please, No Politics!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
period correct clothing ..!. Jesuit in the area around 1700... Eusebio Francisco Kino ...and he was in northern Sonora ,and the superstitions mountains were last time i checked ...the so called witches hat is a set of dividers showing he is a navigator .. the same way the Aztec codex showed tribe skills in their codex ...he could have very well made the stones and wrote the Tayopa letter as a back ground for the stones and he could have wrote the Latin ....and the wording on the stones .the horse on the stone ,that's his horse don't you under stand ...? how much would you like to bit his horses name was Pedro ! sorry i have to add the fact the priest on the stones is right handed and so was Kino ...see if Tomlinson had made the stones and they were fake he would have tried to sell people on them being made by someone famous to make a scam work better , but he had no idea who really made them ... and no those are not a date ...see Tayopa had most likely been lost some time after 1646 and Kino tries to leave information to other Jesuit that will come after him .. if the church was the only thing left in the mining camp then he may have seen the destruction of the church would soon happen , by predating the Letter he could take it to a small church in Sonora and hide it away and come back at a latter date to retrieve it but he died in 1711 ,this makes good logic because that would have put him there all most 100 years after the bells were cast in 1603 ...see if he located the treasure and then took one of the bells and dumped it in the desert with some ore . everyone would think the treasure was moved away and the treasure never left the sites ...see a Italian would use the wording Veni, vidi, vici on the Tayopa letter in those years why ? : ....., " Father Kino, was an Italian Jesuit, missionary, geographer, explorer, cartographer and astronomer born in the Territory of the Bishopric of Trent, then part of the Holy Roman Empire. For the last 24 years of his life he worked in the region then known as the Pimería Alta, modern-day Sonora in Mexico and southern Arizona in the United States. He explored the region and worked with the indigenous Native American population, including primarily the Tohono O'Odham, Sobaipuri and other Upper Piman groups."

yes ,Kino made the stones and wrote the Letter and that's how Ruth got the words on his directions . he copied them from the information left at the small church by Kino ...most likely Kino also could have made the profile map ...

Attachments

• images (4).jpe
    images (4).jpe
    10.2 KB · Views: 291
  • images.jpe
    images.jpe
    13.6 KB · Views: 289
  • images (2).jpe
    images (2).jpe
    7.3 KB · Views: 288
  • images (1).jpe
    images (1).jpe
    6.1 KB · Views: 286
  • download.jpe
    download.jpe
    6.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"the horse on the stone ,that's his horse don't you under stand ...? how much would you like to bit his horses name was Pedro !"

Maybe..... But as Ed says "Who knows?"

Just one of those answers which lies in between....

Attachments

• 5 PEDRO.jpg
    5 PEDRO.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 296
  • PEDRO.jpg
    PEDRO.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if that is Kino his horse is on his back side .. and he liked a good joke ...on all of us ...

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you get up very early, get started right off, stay constant all day and into the night. then finally you have consumed way too much to drink.. some of this does make some sense.. but when you wake up and your head hurts and your thinking half straight.. your back to saying better off not adopting theories.. lol..
just saying...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i don't drink alcohol , not in 29 years

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if that is Kino his horse is on his back side .. and he liked a good joke ...on all of us ...

While he may have heard of the place from his native converts, I doubt Kino was ever there, or had anything to do with the stones. I still think Fr. Ignatius Keller came close in 1743, however, and may have had them in his possession at that time.

from: The Elusive West and the Contest for Empire, 1713-1763
By Paul W. Mapp

and: Papers of the Archaeological Institute of America: American series, Volume 3

Attachments

• Keller 1743.jpg
    Keller 1743.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Keller ref 2.jpg
    Keller ref 2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO, the stone maps were made in 1751. The date is written on one of the cross stone map.
Was the year of the Pima revolt against Spaniards, a revolt supported in the background by the Jesuits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread