OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
?????

Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year, hope you were kidding there. Coffee?

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:
....no, i am going on expedition # 7 by my self and i won't be coming back ..i know the risk going in ..if i can get into the seven caves the Arc is there i will open it ...i wanted to put the Grail in the Arc and seal the cave fr ever .. humans don't deserve these gifts , i am a shame to even know most humans ... . good luck to your Oro

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
....no, i am going on expedition # 7 by my self and i won't be coming back ..i know the risk going in ..if i can get into the seven caves the Arc is there i will open it ...i wanted to put the Grail in the Arc and seal the cave fr ever .. humans don't deserve these gifts , i am a shame to even know most humans ... . good luck to your Oro
Are you saying that you are Jewish? and a Levite?
because that is the only way that you will be able to open the ARC without being vaporized.......unless you do not believe such things, in which case I would ask, how is it that you believe in the Biblical description of the ARC and not the description of what it can do?
I am not a BOT
I am not a Troll

p.s. I have not addressed the issue of the necessity of having a minion when opening the ARC, but surely you must know about that as well.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
If I happen to come upon something that looked like it could be the Arc, depending on the site of the find, I would be very hesitant to even touch it. ???

I am wondering about the grail, is it down there laying next to the Arc or is it something being brought with?

Just curious
Idahodutch

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other

Yer going to Aksum??

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am Indian Dutch English ... Mohawk / Dutch German Jewish / English Saxton Walsh . over 50 years as a Dutch Hunter and researcher of the superstition mountains .. stay safe stay free

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i am Indian Dutch English ... Mohawk / Dutch German Jewish / English Angulo-Saxton Walsh . over 50 years as a Dutch Hunter and researcher of the superstition mountains .. stay safe stay free
Impressive......but I still do not think you can open the ARC with impunity.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the reality of a Dutch Hunter . we hope we don't end up like all the rest that went before us .. we hope our family and friend will still be there even if we are not ,we hope we live long enough to see it found if we don't find it our self's . i look up at my wall of pictures of all my family and friends that are gone only 2 out of 18 before i found the seven caves , if you think the curse is a joke . i hope you don't learn the hard way like i did .. now that's a reality ...go a head look at the old Dutch hunters .. that's what you will look like when it over ...ask them they wouldn't stop ,if you shot at them ...and god for bid one passes away . there always be 10 more to step up to try to fill his place ...

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the reality of a Dutch Hunter . we hope we don't end up like all the rest that went before us .. we hope our family and friend will still be there even if we are not ,we hope we live long enough to see it found if we don't find it our self's . i look up at my wall of pictures of all my family and friends that are gone only 2 out of 18 before i found the seven caves , if you think the curse is a joke . i hope you don't learn the hard way like i did .. now that's a reality ...go a head look at the old Dutch hunters .. that's what you will look like when it over ...ask them they wouldn't stop ,if you shot at them ...and god for bid one passes away . there always be 10 more to step up to try to fill his place ...

If there is any truth in what you say BB, then why would you insist on going back?
Will you not be satisfied until your actions have caused the demise of ALL of your friends and family?

Seems very selfish and arrogant to me !

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Gold...obtained by greed and the blood of the Indians whom had no need or desire for it, if there is a curse, it is because of this.
The only way to end it, in my opinion, is to stop the lies and myth which surrounds the mountains, this can only be accomplished with the truth.
how nice it would be if the truth came out and all those souls were set free.

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive......but I still do not think you can open the ARC with impunity.

I believe God has chosen the individual who will find the Arc, and that individual will be allowed to look at, and touch, the Arc.

All I know for certain, is if I were to find it, it would be loaded into an airplane and flown directly to Israel where it belongs.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very true , but the chosen person need not open the Arc at all he can draw power and insight form it with out even touching it ..it showed me something that needs to be protected form the out side world the modern world should not know what that is ...great wealth can rule the known world with in days .it will not be easy but what ever is ... as we will soon lack sound leadership these things must stay hidden in the shadows till the time is right ...but i say unto you they are real and they await ...the Earth will soon go threw the shadows of its future and many will fall to a fate worse then death ... this will come to pass soon and even faster if these things are made public when evil walks freely on the Earth ...there is a place hidden to all that can make thousands of men millionaires with in a few days ...one must know the seer and seek the truth and honest path ,in those days no one will stand over him ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is any truth in what you say BB, then why would you insist on going back?
Will you not be satisfied until your actions have caused the demise of ALL of your friends and family?

Seems very selfish and arrogant to me !
then mankind is very lucky they are not held in your hands ... what you see as selfish is yours to own .. if these things are made public . look who runs the government .. Trump was correct and i will not yield to the likes of those that seek evil over good ...they seek to destroy the way of life and the freedom of the people here and this will not happen ....look at thunder of the mountains the Arc calls to he that holds the truth within ... there will be no faults hands to touch these holly items ...if i die the location of these items will be lost again for thousand of years ...a friend and his daughter went threw the ice and the curse keeps coming i must go back why i still can ....with great good comes great evil and as evil as our government is soon there time will cover the earth and we the people will vanish if i don't go back soon ... you one of the people are you not ? i will hike in when the dark keeps me safe and i will rest in the day and become the night walker .. i will wait by day in the shadows and see who comes and goes and who never leaves ...the curse has soul walkers and they seek out anyone that dares reach out for the holly treasures ...if you fell that way then go find it your self .i am just a passing shadow of you humans ...don't be foolish immortals have been here from before time and will be here as long as the Earth is ...the only reason mankind is still here is not because i am part God , its because i am part human ! so tell wise one . what is a GOD . is he not real and a soul as you are . is here not here or there . seen and unseen dose it matter to you who is a GOD and who is not ? but if a GOD stands before knee or face the wrath for respect is not offered, its demanded ,before one can become a GOD he must walk as one ,,,he must live as GOD / and human in one soul in one being or he will fail and vanish into the darkness and not pass threw the evil and the good ...think what you may life is only what you believe it to be ...thus is the funny side of reality . and i am just a crazy old desert rat with out a desert ....who among you have seen the LDM ...? is that selfish to not have seen the great work of GOD ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold...obtained by greed and the blood of the Indians whom had no need or desire for it, if there is a curse, it is because of this.
The only way to end it, in my opinion, is to stop the lies and myth which surrounds the mountains, this can only be accomplished with the truth.
how nice it would be if the truth came out and all those souls were set free.
well said and very true ...thousands of soul are held within the seven caves , this was the power of the shaman . they came there willingly to be protected by their shaman .. when the great spirit showed its Wrath a pone the Earth the tribes went to the shaman to find answers and the shaman knew the path of nature of good and evil and knew what was happening and how to live threw the darkest times .but as they did time was lost and portals past between the worlds and the realities as they are today hidden in the caves in a darkness waiting for any human that dare ...those souls know only a sha ma chi can set them free ...i am the only one of my kind left ...and my time is short here on Earth .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have all forgotten the trickster's greatest weapon over humans .. your own greed ... the treasures are right in front of you yet you only see what will fill your hands and you will invent ways to take more if you can .. how much is enough ..? if i made the LDM known ,then what a mining company goes into the mountains and destroys the nature of GOD's hands ...? lets just dig a big hole for our future families to see and say that's where greed took the beauty of creation away ....there would be no superstition left for our children and there children ...the choice is clear a hand full of greed or the will to hug your children . is a apple a apple , is a orange a orange , we label things to build a under standing of a fake reality to cover up the unknown that surrounds us all our life no matter where we are ... the safest reality is the one within you ...!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who cares right ?.. who really cares ..? i will be gone soon enough ....

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sometimes i think you just keep posting the same crap just to keep your thread near the top.. my proof for this is for many years you have said the same crazy, magical, mystical theories. you know that the arc and holy grail are hidden in az. where the first peoples came from , the magic caves. probably find the forbidden tree of Adam and eve in there also. or maybe the fountain of youth. i am sure its all together .. lmao.
why dont you prove just 1 thing. just being in the sups. does not count. i see old ladys out there hiking all the time.. lol.
also. quit pretending you are so much smarter and better than the rest of us measly humans. you are no better than anyone.
you do have an unlimited imagination however. soooo, kudos to that i guess. lol..
hike more and imagine less.. go prove it.. just sayin..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions