Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brett wanted $90,000 and he offered it to me at $80,000 but why would I want it, If I proved there was a castle at this site then I would like to have the house restored as Joan had it. We could have tours in the house, sell the Well Water, but there is no parking for tours. Not much way to make anything back. If we spent the money to check out the well and if we did find a treasure good, but we get nothing. The only land owner that can make money from this site is Dwite Sanders. He has a store were he can sell tickets and show off artifacts. He has the land to do a tour, he has the land to park a lot of cars. He has a Vortex on his land, he has the first church
built in the new world on this site, he has the tunnel system on his land and a lot more. If we wanted to dig on his land and go down beside the well , he is OK with it . The more we can prove the better for him. I could see a lot of tours at this site and at $5 a head and its all profit with no up keep. He would make money for ever. Joans land is only good if a person would work with Dwite and share the profit. That's not going to happen. We are digging for gold and now the museum has us looking for other minerals. This is a site worth saving and not striping the land for minerals for greed. We plan to hold on to the mineral rights until this land is under the protection of Heritage.

So instead you spent 50k to hunt on that property and have now lost access to the site with all these history changing structures, graves and tunnels.

It makes even less sense with this explanation but as long as you are happy with your decisions that is all that matters.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And Charlie... Your argument is kinda weak... apples to apples...

You pick this thread to tell me MY argument is weak? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You ain't been reading from the start.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So instead you spent 50k to hunt on that property and have now lost access to the site with all these history changing structures, graves and tunnels.

It makes even less sense with this explanation but as long as you are happy with your decisions that is all that matters.

I don't know were you get your info but I just told you there is only the well on Tims land and that's it . I can still dig under the well if I thought there was something there. The tunnels and vortex and church and graves and caves and a lot more are on other land owners land . Tim holds just a small part, why do you keep bringing his land up . Its nothing but you keep asking a lot of his land. His land is worth $60,000 and there are a lot of repairs to be made . He will lose a lot of money in the years to come . Brett sold him a treasure story and he was not to talk to me until Tim paid in full. At that point I would of questioned the reasoning why not talk to FK??????????? That alone should of stopped the deal.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wake up!
If You need every "Treasure Hunter" thread to be "Proven" there would be no treasure and I doubt much of a conversation. You need to go to a "Treasure Hunted & Found" thread...
I think there you'll be happy...
Your Bud Aurum

If someone makes a declarative statement such as "Templar Treasure Vault Located in New Ross", or "Ley Lines (whatever the heck they are) in Nova Scotia Found in New Ross at Castle Site", then they should expect to be questioned on it, and should be prepared to lay out their evidence for their position.

I'm not all that inclined to take a persons unsubstantiated word on claims this outrageous.

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone makes a declarative statement such as "Templar Treasure Vault Located in New Ross", or "Ley Lines (whatever the heck they are) in Nova Scotia Found in New Ross at Castle Site", then they should expect to be questioned on it, and should be prepared to lay out their evidence for their position.

I'm not all that inclined to take a persons unsubstantiated word on claims this outrageous.

Why is it so hard to believe people in our history with no GPS or flying ability did not line things up in a purposeful geometric order. Burial mounds, foot paths, ancient trade routes, cities, temples etc. arraignment is apparent in many cases for those that take the time to look. The term "Ley Lines" did not come into use until the early part of the 1900's.

These same lines can be used to locate and unravel history as FK is doing. These same lines can be termed "Ley Lines" without believing in aliens.

When you suspect these same Ley Lines may be associated with UFO's, elves, mystical pathways of power and such, as many do, I would consider that a "Myth" or "Legend" and your on your own.
even though this thread falls under "Treasure Legends".

"outrageous" really? what ever happened to a treasure hunter's right to a theory?

Your Bud Aurum

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what ever happened to the right to examine and question a theory?

Hey Smithbrown, You have all the right to question & examine the theory, that is why we converse. Just don't be upset when it's not proven because it's a theory...
If the theory is proven, then we have another fact in our history books and we wouldn't be talking about it.

Your Bud Aurum

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Bud Aurum

Don't be upset because it is a theory, and it's not been proven. It has not been proven. It is just a theory.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No. At least not in science. A scientific theory stands up to repeated scientific experiment. The word you are looking for is "hypothesis".

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No. At least not in science. A scientific theory stands up to repeated scientific experiment. The word you are looking for is "hypothesis".

I have always thought the correct word concerning Knights Templars in Nova Scotia is "premise" also it seems a word that fits a lot of this conversation is "ridicule"!

Cheers, Loki

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Why is it so hard to believe people in our history with no GPS or flying ability did not line things up in a purposeful geometric order. Burial mounds, foot paths, ancient trade routes, cities, temples etc. arraignment is apparent in many cases for those that take the time to look. The term "Ley Lines" did not come into use until the early part of the 1900's.

These same lines can be used to locate and unravel history as FK is doing. These same lines can be termed "Ley Lines" without believing in aliens.

When you suspect these same Ley Lines may be associated with UFO's, elves, mystical pathways of power and such, as many do, I would consider that a "Myth" or "Legend" and your on your own.

"outrageous" really? what ever happened to a treasure hunter's right to a theory?

Your Bud Aurum

I agree with you. I think ancient traders knew how to navigate great circle segments, which would be the shortest distance between two points on a sphere. This would be a valuable skill for trade and military purposes.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with you. I think ancient traders knew how to navigate great circle segments, which would be the shortest distance between two points on a sphere. This would be a valuable skill for trade and military purposes.

That's navigation. The premise that they followed specific "Ley Lines" which could be detected using "L" shaped rods or some other magic is a LONG way removed from following a geodesic line segment between two points.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Tim now owns the property formerly owned by Joan Harris......correct?

YES he owns the land Joan had. Joan only had part of the castle on her land. Check out the google map attached. Everything in the yellow and red area is what we been working on. Tim owns the area in red. Soon we will be down by gold river, and west of the yellow area were the stones for the castle came from. Then we plan to go south or bottom of this picture to look for something. 3 picks_LI (3).jpg castle  site drawing.jpg
In the black and white map you can see just how little of the castle is on her land. But it was enough for her to know it was a castle. We worked on Tim;s land for 5 years and we left just before he bought it. OK lets see it your way , Tim paid $100,000 for this great site and did a 5 min TV show:dontknow: now what. Is he rich$$$$$$ NO can he dig up treasure and keep it ,NO.
So if he got such a good deal were is it. His big mistake was to order us off his land . He can not make any money with out me . And after all the xxxx he said about us , I have no interest in working with him. He wants everyone to sign papers to keep their mouth shut. What the big deal , he makes it sound like he knows everything and we are all below him. I offered him 1/3 of anything found under his land and he did not take it . I gave that offer to
other land owners and they took it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEW AGE IOU a big one , we are still working on the Stonehenge drawing you posted and I am sure we will be working on this all weekend. Just when we thought we were done with research at this site you had to post that picture and now a lot of people are doing a lot of work on this. We meet with History Channel this week and now we have even more historical news to show them. And some of you don't believe in Ley Lines , soon you will :icon_thumleft:

It is possible this site is just as old as Stonehenge is .

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What is a ley line? That term has been thrown around a lot here, and no one has defined it, even when flat out asked.

FK isn't presenting a theory or premise or hypothesis. He is presenting conclusions, and no one is preventing him from doing so. ...and I was being kind when I referred to FK's conclusions as 'outrageous'.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEW AGE IOU a big one , we are still working on the Stonehenge drawing you posted and I am sure we will be working on this all weekend. Just when we thought we were done with research at this site you had to post that picture and now a lot of people are doing a lot of work on this. We meet with History Channel this week and now we have even more historical news to show them. And some of you don't believe in Ley Lines , soon you will :icon_thumleft:

It is possible this site is just as old as Stonehenge is .

Maybe I can get a film crew to come to my house and make a tv show of me doing Google searches.

* I had a pretty scathing reply 3/4 typed in but .....Happy Easter FK *

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread