Oak Island...Theories Explained!

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the "naysayers" are too busy patting each other on the back to consider anything outside of their small world

they do seem to have a "thing" going on "likeing" each others post everytime one of them posts virtually anything...

Perfect example is post above this one..

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of ya'll could post "Good Morning" and 3 others would like the post. As if there is some grand "treasure" to be had for who gives out the most likes....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of ya'll could post "Good Morning" and 3 others would like the post. As if there is some grand "treasure" to be had for who gives out the most likes....

There are likes to your posts too, anyone can like anyone else's post, doesn't make it a conspiracy.

HIO

Greenie
Oct 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please provide actual facts disproving our stance that that a mysterious treasure or templar treasure or body of bacon or works of shakespeare or alien landing site or whatever story the uast here comes up with every week never existed on hoax island.

I would be satisfied if someone could provide definitive proof that one of the events from “1795-1805” actually occurred.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So you would need to follow it somewhere like a map.....but amazingly that would be too hard to follow around in such a huge area like Nover Scosher

View attachment 1905708

I was just asking about why you think the image on the right (above) is significant. Looks like a rock dome to me. With a cut and pasted bit of the same rock off to the side.

Didn't need to see a bunch of other natural rock weathering images that had NOTHING to do with Oak Island.

Lets focus on this one. Why do you think it has significance (Oak Island or otherwise).

Try for lucidity and specifics in the response. I know thats asking a lot.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start posting by our rules or find you cant post at all.

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone." (This includes mocking member.)

"Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous."

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mercury was commonly used in the manufacture of felt in the 17-19th Centuries, particularly hats. Those who worked with it would absorb minute amounts of mercury through their skin, and it would accumulate of time, causing mercury poisoning; one symptom of which is mental instability - thus the origin of the term "mad as a hatter".

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just asking about why you think the image on the right (above) is significant. Looks like a rock dome to me. With a cut and pasted bit of the same rock off to the side.

Didn't need to see a bunch of other natural rock weathering images that had NOTHING to do with Oak Island.

Lets focus on this one. Why do you think it has significance (Oak Island or otherwise).

Try for lucidity and specifics in the response. I know thats asking a lot.

Pssssst

Between you and me Charlie I wasn't offended by anything you said....

The Deployable has his own kind of cadence on a keyboard apparently

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pssssst

Between you and me Charlie I wasn't offended by anything you said....

The Deployable has his own kind of cadence on a keyboard apparently

Yes Eldo, I’m deployable and ready to assist you in bringing your Templar vault into the light of the world so that you can finally gain a reputation rivaling that of Howard Carter.

When can we start exploring and documenting?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Man If I Had To Give Up This Many Times...I Would Have Surrendered...Long Ago!

Curse of Oak Island on History Channel topped the night on the Cable Top 150 with a rating of 0.52 in the key 18-49 demo, drawing 2.897 million viewers!
https://prowrestlingnewshub.com/impact-wrestling-news/this-weeks-impact-viewership-draws-lowest-numbers-in-months.

When it came to "False News Channels...This respectable channel...was only beaten by these four...Imagine where The Curse Of Oak Island Will Rate...Once these False News Channels Are Taken Off The Air?
On cable, History's
The Curse of Oak Island led the 18-49 chart with a 0.52 rating and averaged 2.9 million viewers – good for fourth in primetime behind three opinion shows on the news networks: Tucker Carlson Tonight (3.45 million), The Rachel Maddow Show (3.34 million) and Hannity (3.04 million)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-tuesday-march-2-2021

Fake News Cover Image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What Is A..."Theory"!

theory - Robot's.jpg

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
don't you know when treasure hunting there must be a great big red x where to dig before you will ever find anything otherwise your wasting your time and spinning your wheels...REMBER NOW a big red x is the only place where treasure is hidden ....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curse of Oak Island on History Channel topped the night on the Cable Top 150 with a rating of 0.52 in the key 18-49 demo, drawing 2.897 million viewers!
https://prowrestlingnewshub.com/impact-wrestling-news/this-weeks-impact-viewership-draws-lowest-numbers-in-months.

When it came to "False News Channels...This respectable channel...was only beaten by these four...Imagine where The Curse Of Oak Island Will Rate...Once these False News Channels Are Taken Off The Air?
On cable, History's
The Curse of Oak Island led the 18-49 chart with a 0.52 rating and averaged 2.9 million viewers – good for fourth in primetime behind three opinion shows on the news networks: Tucker Carlson Tonight (3.45 million), The Rachel Maddow Show (3.34 million) and Hannity (3.04 million)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-tuesday-march-2-2021

View attachment 1907913

People watch other fictional/comedy/drama shows as well such as the real housewives of New York, the walking dead, etc., but watching fiction based tv adds no validity to the long running treasure hoax of oak island...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The journey in Nova Scotia begins with the Biblical Parable of the Pearl....the name of the island is called Pearl Island today. Taking a 7 degree angle of inclination and traveling west off Pearl Is. you find a small island shaped like a whale, invoking the story of Gloosecap, where the island holds a stone cut out with the mark of Lord Verulam, Francis Bacon, with a small Alchameic symbol next to it. You are on the present day Hobson Island. Facing the north, you follow the route to the South shore of Oak Island.

Merely drawing lines from the landing on the south shore where the triangle of stones was found will lead you to the money pit, if you follow up the mast of the ship. That is also symbolic of a lookout point to take measurements from, so taking on that direction of thinking, you would obviously notice the next line drawn on the triangle was angled up at a 7 Degree rise, as was the first. This means that everything that once was told about the island holding treasures in a bottomless pit was a fantasy, and that it was a set trap for fools that could not follow directions.

From the money pit there were a set of stones with holes that were found in a line with a third stone, a dome, in the water a few feet out....all in a straight line leaving the money pit. These are for sighting rods.

So carrying on in that direction OFF the island you move to find Shut-in Island and voila...there is a dome shaped rock that is carved into the shape of an Eagle....winking with an Alchemaic Symbol in place of the eye.

The Symbol is found on the Baconian Era book called New Atlantis, specifically in the parchment with the story about the Sublime Prince with the Greatest Royal Secret.

11 Leagues to Shut In.jpg

If you got to this point you know what you are doing navigating around the bay and finding points of reference that hold symbolic meaning. If you were keen enough to have read the texts and break their coding systems down there was a good chance you would find something off Oak Island, at least to relish in the fact you weren't digging to China like the others had been.

Lets say that step to 'Acadie' is the First as seen in search for an object depicted in the scene of the Poussin masterpiece Et In Arcadia Ego, and the Last would be known as the step to the final location as seen in the escarpment behind it, but no map was found in any of the parchments or any of the stories, nor was there any carving on Pearl, Hobson, Oak Island or Shut In Island. There was a faint shadow seen outlining the shape of the region in a painting by Teniers. Taking on this direction you move to find the map to this next region, to find the escarpment seen in the painting, and to find the cave/vault chamber as depicted in the Teniers masterpiece 'No Tentacion'.

The parchments at Rennes Le Chateau specifically mentioning the both of these two painters holding the key to the image of what was being sought after, it also mentioned a phrase "By the Cross and this Horse of God"....so looking for that alone would tell you that the Cross on Oak Island, being the only other part of the mystery so far that is unused is the navigational tool used to find the map.

That being an extended Cross, it points to the end of the peninsula of Nova Scotia to the carving at Yarmouth called the Overton Stone. It lines you up literally over the town of Burlington along the coast of Lake Champlain.

The map holds a series of rock holes at inlets of rivers and along shorelines...that is the master map. In each of the locations there are a series of mosaics of rock carvings all depicting the sights of the area that you are ultimately looking for, and along this path you find that Teniers crafted a series of paintings that were carrying the look and feel of each of the locations that held points of reference. A classic Geo Caching adventure that leads not to a bottomless pit, but to the vault in the side of the escarpment as seen in the painting that now hangs in its own wing in the Louvre.

So strange to see them on the show even dilly dallying around without searching the other areas of NS very much. They carved it up there as much as they did in the Vermont regions on their journey here in 1606-1607

Also BTW Prometheus called twice now....both times ending in a hopeful discussion about making a documentary about the whole thing from another angle, but both times being in conflict with their current show's direction. This would be the Beyond Oak Island crew moving to try to find other locations to search for, based on legends and lore.

For them to tell the whole story correctly they will have to come clean about their pursuits in Canada and it would be pretty embarrassing for them to admit that they knew about me and my research in season 1.

I already hosted the American Cryptogram Association's annual convention in Burlington, upon the discussion of the discoveries from Peter Amundsen, who telecast his research for the group when they convened in 2017. I also have taken the Vermont State Historical Preservation Archie there to see the locations for himself and confirmed they are man made....documenting the chip marks and the mapping techniques, combined with the artistic masking techniques used that are signature themes in the art of Poussin and Teniers.

There is a ton of research moving forwards, regardless of the work shown here by the Laginas and others following suit there on the Island.

Just saying Charlie....there are two locations in New York State alone on the Bouquet River that have carvings as well as mapping of directions to the landing across the lake in Vermont. I have explored them all myself and encourage you to at least walk by them. One is right next to a waterfall near the Library, and the other further up the river by a walking promenade next to some old mills. The flat stones are cut in such fashion so as to deliver an amazing view of some of their designs....specifically replicating the Poussin masterpiece Et In Arcadia Ego and dividing it into two halves.

This was something that is going to be added to the record either way, as the confirmation is coming from professionals in both the fields of Cryptography and Archaeology. I am merely waiting to form the right film team to be able to enter the vault and then will be submitting that footage with the rest of it in the area to the State for a documentary to be made for educational and travel and tourism purposes.

Hope that explains enough about the research at hand.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The journey in Nova Scotia begins with the Biblical Parable of the Pearl....the name of the island is called Pearl Island today. Taking a 7 degree angle of inclination and traveling west off Pearl Is. you find a small island shaped like a whale, invoking the story of Gloosecap, where the island holds a stone cut out with the mark of Lord Verulam, Francis Bacon, with a small Alchameic symbol next to it. You are on the present day Hobson Island. Facing the north, you follow the route to the South shore of Oak Island.

Merely drawing lines from the landing on the south shore where the triangle of stones was found will lead you to the money pit, if you follow up the mast of the ship. That is also symbolic of a lookout point to take measurements from, so taking on that direction of thinking, you would obviously notice the next line drawn on the triangle was angled up at a 7 Degree rise, as was the first. This means that everything that once was told about the island holding treasures in a bottomless pit was a fantasy, and that it was a set trap for fools that could not follow directions.

From the money pit there were a set of stones with holes that were found in a line with a third stone, a dome, in the water a few feet out....all in a straight line leaving the money pit. These are for sighting rods.

So carrying on in that direction OFF the island you move to find Shut-in Island and voila...there is a dome shaped rock that is carved into the shape of an Eagle....winking with an Alchemaic Symbol in place of the eye.

The Symbol is found on the Baconian Era book called New Atlantis, specifically in the parchment with the story about the Sublime Prince with the Greatest Royal Secret.

View attachment 1915626

If you got to this point you know what you are doing navigating around the bay and finding points of reference that hold symbolic meaning. If you were keen enough to have read the texts and break their coding systems down there was a good chance you would find something off Oak Island, at least to relish in the fact you weren't digging to China like the others had been.

Lets say that step to 'Acadie' is the First as seen in search for an object depicted in the scene of the Poussin masterpiece Et In Arcadia Ego, and the Last would be known as the step to the final location as seen in the escarpment behind it, but no map was found in any of the parchments or any of the stories, nor was there any carving on Pearl, Hobson, Oak Island or Shut In Island. There was a faint shadow seen outlining the shape of the region in a painting by Teniers. Taking on this direction you move to find the map to this next region, to find the escarpment seen in the painting, and to find the cave/vault chamber as depicted in the Teniers masterpiece 'No Tentacion'.

The parchments at Rennes Le Chateau specifically mentioning the both of these two painters holding the key to the image of what was being sought after, it also mentioned a phrase "By the Cross and this Horse of God"....so looking for that alone would tell you that the Cross on Oak Island, being the only other part of the mystery so far that is unused is the navigational tool used to find the map.

That being an extended Cross, it points to the end of the peninsula of Nova Scotia to the carving at Yarmouth called the Overton Stone. It lines you up literally over the town of Burlington along the coast of Lake Champlain.

The map holds a series of rock holes at inlets of rivers and along shorelines...that is the master map. In each of the locations there are a series of mosaics of rock carvings all depicting the sights of the area that you are ultimately looking for, and along this path you find that Teniers crafted a series of paintings that were carrying the look and feel of each of the locations that held points of reference. A classic Geo Caching adventure that leads not to a bottomless pit, but to the vault in the side of the escarpment as seen in the painting that now hangs in its own wing in the Louvre.

So strange to see them on the show even dilly dallying around without searching the other areas of NS very much. They carved it up there as much as they did in the Vermont regions on their journey here in 1606-1607

Also BTW Prometheus called twice now....both times ending in a hopeful discussion about making a documentary about the whole thing from another angle, but both times being in conflict with their current show's direction. This would be the Beyond Oak Island crew moving to try to find other locations to search for, based on legends and lore.

For them to tell the whole story correctly they will have to come clean about their pursuits in Canada and it would be pretty embarrassing for them to admit that they knew about me and my research in season 1.

I already hosted the American Cryptogram Association's annual convention in Burlington, upon the discussion of the discoveries from Peter Amundsen, who telecast his research for the group when they convened in 2017. I also have taken the Vermont State Historical Preservation Archie there to see the locations for himself and confirmed they are man made....documenting the chip marks and the mapping techniques, combined with the artistic masking techniques used that are signature themes in the art of Poussin and Teniers.

There is a ton of research moving forwards, regardless of the work shown here by the Laginas and others following suit there on the Island.

Just saying Charlie....there are two locations in New York State alone on the Bouquet River that have carvings as well as mapping of directions to the landing across the lake in Vermont. I have explored them all myself and encourage you to at least walk by them. One is right next to a waterfall near the Library, and the other further up the river by a walking promenade next to some old mills. The flat stones are cut in such fashion so as to deliver an amazing view of some of their designs....specifically replicating the Poussin masterpiece Et In Arcadia Ego and dividing it into two halves.

This was something that is going to be added to the record either way, as the confirmation is coming from professionals in both the fields of Cryptography and Archaeology. I am merely waiting to form the right film team to be able to enter the vault and then will be submitting that footage with the rest of it in the area to the State for a documentary to be made for educational and travel and tourism purposes.

Hope that explains enough about the research at hand.

LOL.....posting this fictional nonsense with the photo shopped image yet again......like a broken record. Referencing fiction writers such as amundesn further destroys credibility.

Still no factual evidence.....yet another attempt to get a cable tv show producer to call.

The laginas are much better con artists at pushing a fictional tale for monetary gain...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like Eldo has be reading the old posts by Lokiblossom and abandoned his earlier "Secret Mission for the King" that apparently has no takers.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Eldo has be reading the old posts by Lokiblossom and abandoned his earlier "Secret Mission for the King" that apparently has no takers.

Wait.....are you saying he changed his story again? If he actually found a Templar vault on a rock in the parking lot, why would the story change?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, just added additional elements from post by Lokiblossom, and if he included Franklin/Muir's henry Sinclair Templars and Robot's Star Map, he'll have hit the Oak Island Apophenia Trifecta. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread