What's new

Life on a Electron

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Oh how neat it would be to live on a electron.Perhaps the nucleus would keep me warm.Maybe there would even be day or night as the electron rotates around the nucleus.Would there be other electrons near that i could see and visit that are also rotating around the nucleus of my atom. I hope my atom is special,with nice electrons.I hope there are nice people on my electron.I would hate to be stuck on one with terrible people.I would move them to a cold electron.Oh how wonderful it is to think of life on a electron.
 
How about U235, about 98# of it. That would get you going. Frank
 

Attachments

  • crystal ball 2  700.webp
    crystal ball 2 700.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom