What's new

Little silver to day morning

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
All those are silver: Earring with many stones, ring, pendant, piece of chain silver!!
Thank you for looking!!
Happy hunting!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02803.webp
    DSC02803.webp
    288.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02810.webp
    DSC02810.webp
    426.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02813.webp
    DSC02813.webp
    310.3 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC02814.webp
    DSC02814.webp
    307.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC02082.webp
    DSC02082.webp
    300.8 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Very nice! I like the Hello Kitty earring.
 
Very nice! I like the Hello Kitty earring.
If you want it, i send it for you, can you send me your adresse in private message. No problem
 
Nice find, Hamid! I love that silver chain:icon_thumright:

That "Hello Kitty" earring is cute!:cat:

Keep those treasures coming!


Lorraine
 
if my daughter saw the hello kitty ear ring, i would never be able to get her off the beach!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom