What's new

LOL I am kinda getting tired of finding rings almost evertime I go MD!

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another ring and silver charm

image-933195668.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hope that is not a bad omen saying that lol! Congrats on your finds!
 
detectahead said:
Hope that is not a bad omen saying that lol! Congrats on your finds!

Haha probably is!! So I take it back!!
 
Glade someonenisnhaving problems finding only rings when they go detecting. Nice job HH....
 
Head up to Malibu then and find some babes w/o rings.
 
If your not thrilled with your finds, send them to me please ha ha.:icon_thumleft:
 
If I was finding titanium rings, Id get sick of it too. Congrats on the silver though! I agree that you have cursed yourself with this post.
 
Spring 2012, and finding rings has become all too routine, silver, gold, junkers....Rings! Rings! Everywhere rings! Summer to present 2012....."Holy Crap! I found a ring! Woooohoooo!" :headbang: Trust me....it can all be gone in a flash! I like a challenge as much as the next guy, but no so much that I would risk tempting the treasure gods to put another curse on me. :laughing7:
 
I agree ..... FILL one of those $5 post service boxes and send all you dont want.... heck ill pay for shipping. It really can be hero to zero on them rings. If you get real tired of it just post where you are finding them..... bet you wont have any problems any more lol.

Dew
 
Saying that will come back to bite you...sorry but true.
 
we can swap...You can have my wheats...I'll take the rings...:tongue3:
 
Must be a way to discriminate them out!
Congrats though.
 
You know, as much as I hate Ti and TC rings because of what they COULD have been, they are still not junk rings. You could sell them for a $5 a piece, and I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at a $5 bill on the sand!
 
Great finds, I hope they continue!:occasion14:
 
Once you find Titanium, clad is disappointing,
find Silver then Titanium is disappointing,
find Gold then Silver is disappointing.....etc.
They're all good in my book.
 
WTG,love that silver pendant & ring,:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:
 
I want those finds, PM me and I'll send you my address, your friend Leprechaun.:leprechaun-hat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom