What's new

Looked This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Last Wednesday I went to one of my favorite fields and found 2 nice points. I went back Thursday but found that they had turned the field again. Yesterday they had 1 inch of rain on the field. These came from one of the sites in the field.


I really like this one.








 
Upvote 0
That top point is sweet !
 
Wow! That first one is a good one!
 
Great finds and the 1st point is a beaut. It look almost like it may have been close to heat to turn that color:thumbsup:
 
Beautiful finds!
HH
dts
 
All are very nice finds. Especially that top one though! Congrats
 
All good ones man. On the last one which is tan in color is it turned upside down? Looks like a stem section on it.
 
All good ones man. On the last one which is tan in color is it turned upside down? Looks like a stem section on it.

I don't think it has a top or a bottom.
 
Very nice points and love the color!
 
They're All beauties! I like the first one as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom