Looking for a story

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does The Thunder God make thunder when there's not a cloud in the sky ?
If so, I've heard him once. It's a very loud and unique sound.
Not like a sonic boom or a large caliber gunshot.

Sounds like when you open the car's window while you are running fast ?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like when you open the car's window while you are running fast ?

You mean this one ?

Flintstones.jpg

Actually....more like a stick of bombs hitting their target.
Then echoes for quite a while.....like rail cars crossing an iron bridge.

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker posted :
"Actually....more like a stick of bombs hitting their target.
Then echoes for quite a while.....like rail cars crossing an iron bridge."

You are right somehiker, the sound is a low rumbling boom, over and over, sometimes lasts only a few minutes, other time for hours. Anyone who has spent much time back off trail in those mountains has heard the booming. Sat up most of one night listening to it, impossible to tell even which direction it comes from. Many explanations I've heard for the booming, volcanic activity underground, dynamite from mining over by Globe, wind along the cliff faces. None make sense or explain the phenomenon.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
somehiker posted :

You are right somehiker, the sound is a low rumbling boom, over and over, sometimes lasts only a few minutes, other time for hours. Anyone who has spent much time back off trail in those mountains has heard the booming. Sat up most of one night listening to it, impossible to tell even which direction it comes from. Many explanations I've heard for the booming, volcanic activity underground, dynamite from mining over by Globe, wind along the cliff faces. None make sense or explain the phenomenon.

Sounds like been going on, perhaps before dynamite ???
The thunder gods ???
Interesting ......

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker posted :

Could be cosmic noise coming through a Gate. In another place on the Earth, there is a room at the end of a tunnel hidden very well behind a wall, opened in a very large and pure vein of gold. When someone is reaching the room at the end of the tunnel, there can be heard a sound like a continuous booming which become louder while going further.
In the middle of that room is a table and seven chairs, all sculpted in the gold which was filling that room before been extracted. The six chairs are located, three on each side, left and right, and the seventh chair is located at the head of the table, looking to the entrance. The seventh chair is little bigger than the other six. Behind the seventh chair, there is the Gate, a square hole which emanates light that make all the room luminous and which is the source of the booming noise.

I know, I made BB looks like a baby in the garden.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't sound like a place to set down for a quiet round of seven card stud.

Given the geological history of the sups as a resurgent caldera, though seismically inactive for a few million years, maybe it lets fly with a little "toot" now and then. Maybe from the same place as the mercury vapors which have been detected out there.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
don't worry...he doesn't :laughing7:

Dave, I know where it is Injunbro doesn’t, nor potbelly nor Mr Roberts and you. What I find interesting you all lived there all your life. Ask potbelly if the building sold. The Wok in I mean. I was there for a reason.

babymick1

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't sound like a place to set down for a quiet round of seven card stud.

Given the geological history of the sups as a resurgent caldera, though seismically inactive for a few million years, maybe it lets fly with a little "toot" now and then. Maybe from the same place as the mercury vapors which have been detected out there.

Somehiker,
The Superstitions are still active volcanics. Hells Hole spring along the bank of Tortilla Creek about two miles before it meets Peters creek is a hot spring that runs around 80 degrees year around. In winter you can see the cloud of steam from the spring like a fog across Tortilla Creek. I've drank from the spring and the water is good but high in minerals.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,
The Superstitions are still active volcanics. Hells Hole spring along the bank of Tortilla Creek about two miles before it meets Peters creek is a hot spring that runs around 80 degrees year around. In winter you can see the cloud of steam from the spring like a fog across Tortilla Creek. I've drank from the spring and the water is good but high in minerals.

I know. There's one on the Bronco Butte side of Fish Creek Canyon as well. Same thing.....there's a warm patch and some steam that can be seen in December. I've also heard of one on the NE side of the Butte somewhere.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave, I know where it is Injunbro doesn’t, nor potbelly nor Mr Roberts and you. What I find interesting you all lived there all your life. Ask potbelly if the building sold. The Wok in I mean. I was there for a reason.

babymick1
mick...according to you ...you have found the ldm...the jesuit caches...the secret indian cave ...the beale treasure and just about every other treasure on the planet...but you have no gold:icon_scratch:....and the best part is you think we believe you:laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

babymick1

Honestly and frankly Mick, I doubt anyone on here cares whether or not you are in AZ, if you do or do not know where the sacred cave is.....or even what happens with the Wok In building for that matter. But like I already told you, if it's really that important to YOU that someone believes you ARE, then post a photo of today's front page of the Arizona Republic, along with your mug or anything else you want us to see in the shot. It would only cost about the same as a cup of coffee for you to do that.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Injunbro wrote:

" Tidbit #6: The Dr. Thorne placer location still has some bits of gold that apparently comes up from a spring. There are no quartz veins nearby. The placer gold, not being in a quartz matrix, can't be compared to known LDM gold. It's in a sacred area, not much gold left there & not worth it for both safety & financial reasons. No, I won't tell you how to get there."

Now I have understood about which spring are you talking about. Is high up and just west from the cliff face. Not much water, but enough for a household needs.
IMHO, Dr.Thorne placer was a residual/eluvial placer of a gold vein and not an alluvial/eluvial placer. For sure the spring you are talking about, is running through a gold vein before get out. Also this spring is running through a known treasure cave attached to the Superstitions lore. Just few yards east from the spring you have mentioned, are two gold mines, close each other at different altitudes.
In the past I believed you were talking about the spring on the other side of the mountain.

" DESILIENS AQUA AURUM "

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly and frankly Mick, I doubt anyone on here cares whether or not you are in AZ, if you do or do not know where the sacred cave is.....or even what happens with the Wok In building for that matter. But like I already told you, if it's really that important to YOU that someone believes you ARE, then post a photo of today's front page of the Arizona Republic, along with your mug or anything else you want us to see in the shot. It would only cost about the same as a cup of coffee for you to do that.

You all don’t really know much about nothing and none had proved where the cave is. Just a lot of gas.

But I’m in North Dakota now.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You all don’t really know much about nothing and none had proved where the cave is. Just a lot of gas.

But I’m in North Dakota now.

babymick1
isn't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black...we have never seen proof of anything you spouted off about:dontknow:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick...according to you ...you have found the ldm...the jesuit caches...the secret indian cave ...the beale treasure and just about every other treasure on the planet...but you have no gold:icon_scratch:....and the best part is you think we believe you:laughing7:

Only cave Dave, And the Peralta Stones

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread