Looking for a story

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, I know where it is Injunbro doesnā€™t, nor potbelly nor Mr Roberts and you. What I find interesting you all lived there all your life. Ask potbelly if the building sold. The Wok in I mean. I was there for a reason.

babymick1

Mick1, here you are slipping into paralogism. How can you know, what any person on this planet knows, except about yourself ?
Are you trolling for info serious and knowledgeable people who are a part of the Superstitons lore?
A Greek proverb says: " Eat big piece, don't tell big words ".

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Mick1, here you are slipping into paralogism. How can you know, what any person on this planet knows, except about yourself ?
Are you trolling for info serious and knowledgeable people who are a part of the Superstitons lore?
i think mick is back on the sauce again:occasion14::laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Markmar

Because no one uses Injun, a white mans slang and he admitted many times heā€™s far separated from the traditional past.
just like you, your Greek have a strong Bond to family and good provider and like to read Historical books.

How did I do

Babymick1

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
Now now now Dave

I ā€˜am the most honest and sharing person on here. Maybe you should ask silent hunter. Heā€™s always been active in the search he just quit posting. I gave him the key nothing like a little competition makes it fun and keeps one motivated.
keep your eye on him heā€™s doing real well. Ohh he probably knows where the cave is by the way. The sacred cave only has the Thunder God in it, nothing more.

babymick1

attachment.php
This is fun!

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
Markmar

Because no one uses Injun, a white mans slang and he admitted many times heā€™s far separated from the traditional past.
just like you, your Greek have a strong Bond to family and good provider and like to read Historical books.

How did I do

Babymick1

You didn't do worth doodly, Injun is pronounced in-yun (using Spanish j sound) & a version of indin, nde, indeh, etc. Please inform us more of how you know more about everyone than they do themselves, we need the laughs!
attachment.php

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You didn't do worth doodly, Injun is pronounced in-yun (using Spanish j sound) & a version of indin, nde, indeh, etc. Please inform us more of how you know more about everyone than they do themselves, we need the laughs!
attachment.php
mick is the funniest guy i know:laughing7:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
attachment.php

Because you are not what you say. yun would be And A . Injun means nothing that I can remember in Spanish.

Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
That's because it isn't Spanish, the j however is pronounced the same... figure it out.

I did from the get go, Slang

And ask Dave if he saw a friend and his wife have a discussion otherwise how would he know.

babymick1

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
I did from the get go, Slang

And ask Dave if he saw a friend and his wife have a discussion otherwise how would he know.

babymick1

I re-read that a few times & have no clue what you're trying to say. You might visit a library & study basic sentence structure.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Itā€™s real easy injun is American slang
and dave has no wife. I typed it slow so you and Dave could Comprehend it.

Babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Injunbro

While you have been at the spring, have you distinguished any remains of a structure ?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Injunbro

Have you ever drink from that spring ?

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I asked. Had seen this in my area for the mine on the horses head I have long looked for.. Believe might of found the spot, now. As shown the dif look between the rocks on the 2nd pic. Cant believe I didn't see it till now, combing for yrs at that area. Aslo the ring of rocks I had originally seen that made me believe I was on the right track. There are other tells too. It's not the cave I found on accident which I still plan on going this winter. My guide has disappeared, went off grid. No contact since Jan. Going with my uncle if he don't get back to me. Not his norm but guess he got what he wanted.. his find was at the trail on the first pic. Had to go through all my movies to pinpoint his location as I was in a hurry off the mountain to spend time with my grandma one more time before she went into a home. Last hurrah. She gave me my exploration spirit.
Don't regret walking away from my cave to spend time. I never saw his spot, he never saw mine. Bit got his word on what he saw. That included a natural arch u could walk on above to what he called a walled up tunnel. Seen him on the archway as I went to pack when he said to look. I didn't tho. It coulda been the one I was looking for bit a lil bit off tho to say prob not.
My time is coming to prove my cave is the Deering mine. Who knows maybe my guide found the Deering mine. But Believe my guide found the one on a dif map. Both fit the description. Bit only one can be right. there shoulda been 2 locations if my solve was right. One on the h/p and one on anouther map. Is the Deering mine the LDM?? If it was my guides I doubt it, mine very well could be . Time will tell. Hense why I asked the question in a dif post. Screenshot_20210506-215142.png Screenshot_20210506-215309.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions