Looking for a story

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all donā€™t really know much about nothing and none had proved where the cave is. Just a lot of gas.

But Iā€™m in North Dakota now.

babymick1

Just the kind of reply we've all come to expect from you mick.
Nothing to offer but more insults and conceited claims of some kind of superiority.
That is your reputation.....and you have certainly earned it IMO.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing to offer but more insults and conceited claims of some kind of superiority.

Would anyone like a pretzel?

Donā€™t let me interrupt :)
Sorry guys, I had to lower my bp, and the herbs also have other effects :)

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Not Conceited at all Somehiker and did not insult anyone you guy were talking about active volcanic gasses were you not.
And you say Iā€™m superior over you all I never mentioned that ever. I simply never agree with most of you on a lot of things because I know most is not correct. Like letā€™s say the Holmes story itā€™s fake otherwise Clay would have found it
Or Brownie. So theyā€™re must be something else about me that you all donā€™t like.

I think I got it

The most honest man in the room is always the most hated.

Babymick1

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
Yes, I think you're describing the same spot. In dry years there's not much water, other years a little more. I wouldn't try to water livestock there. However there's not enough gold there anymore to make a mining operation. Some Apaches aren't too happy about anyone picking up more a than a few little nuggets there. Be careful.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Conceited at all Somehiker and did not insult anyone you guy were talking about active volcanic gasses were you not.
And you say Iā€™m superior over you all I never mentioned that ever. I simply never agree with most of you on a lot of things because I know most is not correct. Like letā€™s say the Holmes story itā€™s fake otherwise Clay would have found it
Or Brownie. So theyā€™re must be something else about me that you all donā€™t like.

I think I got it

Babymick1

Nobody hates you mick,and no one on here thinks you're superior in any way whatsoever.
Yes, we were talking about volcanics in the supes....possible vents and thermal features common to calderas.
So, that's two things you got right.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

I think I got it

Babymick1
the most honest man in the room?...i wish they had an emoticon for rolling on the floor laughing my butt off:laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rolling.gif

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just save it...then add it like any other image.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I think you're describing the same spot. In dry years there's not much water, other years a little more. I wouldn't try to water livestock there. However there's not enough gold there anymore to make a mining operation. Some Apaches aren't too happy about anyone picking up more a than a few little nuggets there. Be careful.

I'm not going to take something from there, not even from the caves of the same region. I'm aware of many sources of gold, so the sacred mountain is not in my plans.
Also I have all what realy I need, so I'm rich and happy. Just if you can meet with the persons who do the ceremonials or the watching, tell them to take the trash away from there because the saddle above the spring is in bad condition because of the many trash and camping gear hidden under rocks and bushes.
IMO, the sacred mountain deserves its respect.

Last edited:

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
I'm not going to take something from there, not even from the caves of the same region. I'm aware of many sources of gold, so the sacred mountain is not in my plans.
Also I have all what realy I need, so I'm rich and happy. Just if you can meet with the persons who do the ceremonials or the watching, tell them to take the trash away from there because the saddle above the spring is in bad condition because of the many trash and camping gear hidden under rocks and bushes.
IMO, the sacred mountain deserves its respect.

I seldom see any of the folks who do ceremonials anymore. Most of the ones I knew died years ago & have been replaced by younger ones I may or may not have even met. I'm not part of their group & never really was, just knew some of them. It's a beautiful spot but I haven't been there in years & have no plans to return - my hiking is very limited due to age & injuries.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now now now Dave

I ā€˜am the most honest and sharing person on here. Maybe you should ask silent hunter. Heā€™s always been active in the search he just quit posting. I gave him the key nothing like a little competition makes it fun and keeps one motivated.
keep your eye on him heā€™s doing real well. Ohh he probably knows where the cave is by the way. The sacred cave only has the Thunder God in it, nothing more.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Now now now Dave

I ā€˜am the most honest and sharing person on here. Maybe you should ask silent hunter. Heā€™s always been active in the search he just quit posting. I gave him the key nothing like a little competition makes it fun and keeps one motivated.
keep your eye on him heā€™s doing real well. Ohh he probably knows where the cave is by the way. The sacred cave only has the Thunder God in it, nothing more.

babymick1
rolling.gif

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Never the less itā€™s true, doesnā€™t really matter if you believe or not.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now now now Dave

babymick1

silent hunter ?
You mean the guy who used to post pictures of himself and his friends hiding behind bushes.....like stalkers ?
Or of them inside old mines waving their guns around ? Nothing like a ricochet or a cave-in to make your day a little more exciting !! Of course he stopped posting.....it was getting to be too embarrassing.
And you say you gave him a key.....how so ?
Did you teach him how to pan for little nuggets ?

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mick...guess what?...we don't believe you:laughing7:

I believe he'll be a perfect fit for kurt's crew....hands down. :notworthy:
And after they pan all that gold, they can go downtown to celebrate...... with some eggrolls.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
silent hunter ?
You mean the guy who used to post pictures of himself and his friends hiding behind bushes.....like stalkers ?
Or of them inside old mines waving their guns around ? Nothing like a ricochet or a cave-in to make your day a little more exciting !! Of course he stopped posting.....it was getting to be too embarrassing.
And you say you gave him a key.....how so ?
Did you teach him how to pan for little nuggets ?
maybe he taught him how to make brass nuggets or paint 2x4's gold?:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread