pointshunter
Full Member
I recently moved back to Richland County, Ohio and am needing a hunting partner . I have great places to hunt artifacts but no one to go with . If interested let me know.
Upvote
0
I recently moved back to Richland County, Ohio and am needing a hunting partner . I have great places to hunt artifacts but no one to go with . If interested let me know.

Welcome to TNET's North American Artifacts! Wishing you all the skill and luck in finding those artifacts. I can't get the one that I've got now to go hunting with me. "It's too hot and there might be a snake or some biting bugs out there" <-That's what she said.![]()
If anyone is interested I have an excellent place I think it's where they used to make them or an old living site . I have found tons of half made pieces some broke ones some nice pieces of pottery ect ect it's along a hillside next to a river been going there for a couple years but have only been out there about 7 times I plan on going a lot as soon as it warms up but would love to have a partner to hunt with
jeff-gordon said:who isn't looking for that? BTW snakes are a bonus!
pickaway said:Richland county is a good area good luck on your future walkabouts and post your finds...