LOST DUTCHMAN MINE Movies & TV

Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: LOST DUTCHMAN MINE Movies & TV

Hal Croves said:
"Please write about your experience with the permitting process as many of the readers here on TN would appreciate your insight".
So sorry Hal. That isn't me in that photo. That is indeed Phil. I put that picture up because it goes with the original video. Thanks for making me feel important nonetheless. ;D I posted the video link in two topics because I didn't see this topic buried within all of the others posted.

Everyone has an interpretation of the symbols and I'm sure would defend it quite personally. I would like to know what opinion some of you may have of the video in terms of what it discussed. Was there anything inaccurate or wrong about what he said about the Peralta Stone Maps or symbols?

~David

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Re: LOST DUTCHMAN MINE Movies & TV

Welcome David,
No need to apologize. I made the mistake in assuming that Phil had posted the video and we all know what happens when one ass-u-me-s. The best advice that I can offer you concerning your question is that there are very few "facts" about the stone charts, however there are many talented people on this site who have shared their positions and discoveries and most of them are quite honestly fascinating. Read as much as possible and chew on it for some time. Sooner or later you will find yourself gravitating towards a position and that position is as close as one can get to the truth.... for now.

Thanks for posting the link!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions