Lost Treasure Forbidden Gold

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice video! Make more if the weather is nice again. The historical dramatization was great:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Jeff

Well done! the Dramatization was perfect. The visuals of the event you was telling was really good amigo.

Yet there is much more to telling the story.

A voice over giving more information Especially if your introducing an history event, era leading up the the treasure and the name of the person how had hidden the gold. How it became known to others. And those who have searched for it etc... Its always nice to leave open for people to dare to dream of finding it. Depending on how you structure your stories. Best to work in the confines of 5 minute 10 minute or 20 minute time frame.

Some stories are more in depth and perhaps need to be filmed in parts.

The average person today has an attention span of pea :-) So to capture the imagination of people is not an easy task. So a quick introduction of when where and how will set the scene re enacted in some parts to give life to the story.

One thing everything is much harder than it looks doing. Your show has much promise but one thing I ask of you is not follow the current crop of producers in reality crap. I personally rather like the old way of telling the story. voice over drifting into a story then re enactment in part of story drifting back in sweeping scenes of alleged treasure location telling the story daring the viewer to dream.

Mal

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Jeff

Well done! the Dramatization was perfect. The visuals of the event you was telling was really good amigo.

Yet there is much more to telling the story.

A voice over giving more information Especially if your introducing an history event, era leading up the the treasure and the name of the person how had hidden the gold. How it became known to others. And those who have searched for it etc... Its always nice to leave open for people to dare to dream of finding it. Depending on how you structure your stories. Best to work in the confines of 5 minute 10 minute or 20 minute time frame.

Some stories are more in depth and perhaps need to be filmed in parts.

The average person today has an attention span of pea :-) So to capture the imagination of people is not an easy task. So a quick introduction of when where and how will set the scene re enacted in some parts to give life to the story.

One thing everything is much harder than it looks doing. Your show has much promise but one thing I ask of you is not follow the current crop of producers in reality crap. I personally rather like the old way of telling the story. voice over drifting into a story then re enactment in part of story drifting back in sweeping scenes of alleged treasure location telling the story daring the viewer to dream.

Mal

Thanks for the feedback I'll pass it along and the next ones are about treasure that is still waiting to be found !!!!

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to watch the video I hope you enjoyed it !!!

Thanks,

Jeff

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Treasure video.JPG

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Jeff,

Really enjoyed it, can't wait to see one based on a real lost treasure story. Have my hands full just chasing five.

Homar

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait for the next one!:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread