What's new

Lots of Old Yella and More!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I's got the FEVER!!!! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::skullflag:
Hope you catch it too!!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • mb1.webp
    mb1.webp
    105 KB · Views: 246
  • mb2.webp
    mb2.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 224
  • mb3.webp
    mb3.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 210
  • mb4.webp
    mb4.webp
    61 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
NICE!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

Gold looks pretty old too. Those brass octagonal tags...from swimming resorts clothes receipts? I find a few of those in an older beach area here too.
 
Congrats nice finds..
 
Wholly :censored:, Is that from one day?
 
WOW... Looks like you Noreasters are still reaping the rewards from Sandy. The beach keeps on giving. Those gold look like they have been there a long time... Great Hunting... Beach Papa
 
Nice finds congrats on all that gold
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Sure glad, I don't live near you surfnturf.
It is bad enough not being able to get out for the last two weaks because of an injury.
Finds like this near where I live, would make the recovery time even more difficult to bear.
It looks like you hit the mother of all cuts.
 
SUPER!!!! Remarkable and striking finds.
 
Wholly :censored:, Is that from one day?

Left the house at 5:00am got home at 7:30pm!!! I'm in petty good shape but I was really sore the next day (diggers elbow)!! My hunting friend is retired and many years old than me and he wanted to go out again the next day!! :dontknow: Old school.... Schooled me!!! :notworthy:

Ps. I dug over 100 targets... but many times 2 or 3 in one scoop and more still in the hole!!! Trips like this I will remember forever!!


SnT
 
NICE!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

Gold looks pretty old too. Those brass octagonal tags...from swimming resorts clothes receipts? I find a few of those in an older beach area here too.

It was good to chat..... see you in SB!!!
 
Sure glad, I don't live near you surfnturf.
It is bad enough not being able to get out for the last two weaks because of an injury.
Finds like this near where I live, would make the recovery time even more difficult to bear.
It looks like you hit the mother of all cuts.

Your not the only one LOL!!!
I hope you heal quickly!! be careful with them scoops!!

SnT
 
That is much golden goodness right there. Way to go!!
 
That is a day for the record books! Has no one ever hunted this before?
 
Man that stuff is OLD...crazy amount of rings for one day...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom