What's new

Love Life, Be Brave!

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the first thing I dug today when I walked out into the water. .925 silver ring. Great way to start the day. Unfortunately, it didn't get any better after that. Oh well...Always nice to hit a ring on the first scoop! Love Life, Be Brave! It's a keeper!

Happy Hunting!

-Nate
 

Attachments

  • 08-09-12silverring.webp
    08-09-12silverring.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0
It's a keeper! Nice silver.
 
I like that one, DD1581 :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice silver! Congrats!
 
A good find. I've found similar ones but not in silver.
 
No the feeling. Good score!
 
Nice ring like that saying:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom