What's new

Low tide with the Excalibur

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Followed the lowtide out today! Silver day.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0012.webp
    PICT0012.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 190
  • PICT0003.webp
    PICT0003.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 0
Steve, you had a great hunt!

I love that silver:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Not bad, not bad at all.
Nice looking rings
 
Great hunt! Like your silver finds.
 
Pretty good following!
 
What machine do you find works best for saltwater? I am in the market.
 
Nice silver rings:icon_thumleft:
 
Those silver finds, amazing!!
 
What machine do you find works best for saltwater? I am in the market.
The best answer would be .. One machine would never be enough :laughing7:.
 
You had a great silver day...nice looking rings.
 
I like those rings! a very good hunt
 
The best answer would be .. One machine would never be enough :laughing7:.

Excal II or CZ 21. If hunting just beach Excal II if hunting beach and land CZ 21. CZ 21 is one you can get by on. The best hunter I know by far only uses a CZ 21. IMHO
Bet you had the CZ when ya found all that silver?
 
Last edited:
Love that silver!

Haven't found any keeper targets yet with our Excal II, just junk. Not even junk jewelry, just pull tabs, bottle caps, nails, etc. We WILL keep hunting.

Again, congrats on the silver!

HH,
Anita
 
Great job on all that silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom