What's new

Lucky Day

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
As I've said before I just recently started doing halves in the past few weeks. I've been doing cents and nickles for a few years. I got my second box yesterday and took it to one of my dump banks. I had just started to put the halves in and the machine stopped. At first I was mad, I always feel like a pain when they have to change out the bags for me, even though it is usually 4 or 5 times a week. Anyway, the light popped on in my head when I realized that only 3 or 4 dollars out of the $500 bag were mine. So after I finished up and checked the coin return and out came a 61 rosie, sweet. So smiling ear to ear I go up to the counter and asked the teller if I could buy them. Of course she looked at me like I was nuts, talked to her manager and said sure. I ended up with 19 40ers and 1 64. My best day with halves yet.
 
Upvote 0
I bought a $500 change out bag last year that I could see silver in. I got 431-40% and 8-64's. A few weeks later I wanted to buy the bag again when dumping but they wouldn't do it anymore. Someone else bought one then came back an hour later and re-dumped it in the machine. That is the kind of people that change the rules by not thinking. Here is a pic of that dream bag.
HH, S_F
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_20.webp
    ScreenHunter_20.webp
    81 KB · Views: 212
  • ScreenHunter_21.webp
    ScreenHunter_21.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 206
USMCLion said:
So smiling ear to ear I go up to the counter and asked the teller if I could buy them. Of course she looked at me like I was nuts


Ha, I know that feeling these tellers look at me when I asked to order boxes ...like I was smoking crack and outta my mental mind ...congrats lion on a grat haul :thumbsup:
Silver_Fox said:
I bought a $500 change out bag last year that I could see silver in. I got 431-40% and 8-64's. A few weeks later I wanted to buy the bag again when dumping but they wouldn't do it anymore. Someone else bought one then came back an hour later and re-dumped it in the machine. That is the kind of people that change the rules by not thinking. Here is a pic of that dream bag.
HH, S_F


Whoa S-F that was a monster bag holy :tongue3: I would have been freaking .... too bad a few bloody boneheads have to f&&K it up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom