Lue, Beale, and the secret

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I honestly don't know if there's anything to what I found I was playing around with ai Facebook ai and asking it all kinds of stuff about solving legends I'm going to post a link to three folders of locations it gave me since I'll never get to search these places I'll try to leave the link up as long as possible or come back and attach files later. All I ask is here is my email [email protected] email for my home address and you never have to tell me who you are however I would like pics of location and photos of whats there if anything and if you find anything and if you send me some treasure that you find a bar or 2 lol I won't mind. This could all be for nothing I know ai likes to guess but just in case there's something to it here's the link. https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZJU5MZ1aPJfUW9aAp0xKjA8dsjm7pt9yFX

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I honestly don't know if there's anything to what I found I was playing around with ai Facebook ai and asking it all kinds of stuff about solving legends I'm going to post a link to three folders of locations it gave me since I'll never get to search these places I'll try to leave the link up as long as possible or come back and attach files later. All I ask is here is my email [email protected] email for my home address and you never have to tell me who you are however I would like pics of location and photos of whats there if anything and if you find anything and if you send me some treasure that you find a bar or 2 lol I won't mind. This could all be for nothing I know ai likes to guess but just in case there's something to it here's the link. https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZJU5MZ1aPJfUW9aAp0xKjA8dsjm7pt9yFX
Remember, all AI programs are of superficial use when the subject matter is sketchy and not completely rooted in provable facts. They are flawed in the same manner their programmers are. They don't "think" - they're essentially search engines compiling results based solely on the material entered into their databases. Garbage in, garbage out - this is easily demonstrated.

OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, all AI programs are of superficial use when the subject matter is sketchy and not completely rooted in provable facts. They are flawed in the same manner their programmers are. They don't "think" - they're essentially search engines compiling results based solely on the material entered into their databases. Garbage in, garbage out - this is easily demonstrated.
True was just trying something new it gave some weird answers on some things that seemed like guesses it even says it's no guarantee on most things I asked it to decrypt that unsolved cia cryptogram it said possible key was Alex and eerily gave the the next generation will be lost. I tried on unsolved zodiac killer letters different times some things seemed possible like the zodiac talked sometimes it seemed like it was guessing. It did claim on the letter where zodiac gave name that decoded it said I am enigma. All could be wrong but I would be interested what ppl think of the files just in case there's anything useful.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Can't read the link unfortunately...that said Tom Hilton made a lose connection between the LUE and the Beale and wrote separate (but non-connected) articles on both topics.

Reactions: neo
OP
OP
neo

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works when I click it should show 3 folders named after each treasure then should open to screenshots of questions I asked ai and it's answers. No idea if any of it is legit but thought bit could hurt to put out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread