What's new

Machine dimes over halves

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Ive been pretty lucky with halves on road trips but all the boxes ive been ordering [from different sources] have been pretty lame. In fact ive been getting more silver from dimes or even the reject tray then from half boxes. Road trips kinda more fun anyway with all the little incidents i experience and pretty tellers i get to see. Sigh , if only i learned about this hobby when i was young.
 
Upvote 0
I hear that! I'm lucky to break even on the gas $ spent to pursue this hobby. I alternate between dime/half boxes. Rarely am I skunked on the dimes. I end up finding more silver in the dimes than I do the halves per the amount of coin searched. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom