Davers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2013
- Messages
- 8,237
- Reaction score
- 7,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.of , I-285...GA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I heard on the radio this morning that rangers caught a man stealing relics from the Kennessaw Mountain National Battle field Park, I have not checked into the story since getting home this afternoon but the story did not mention a metal detector but I would assume he had one; also the Ranger in charge stated the man likely thought that with the park shut down ( Gov, BS ) that there would be no rangers on duty , boy was he wrong. Last week I was kidding with my wife saying ,I guess ill be going to the mountain soon ,she says YEA RIGHT. Now the man is facing felony charges :ILL bet money all he found was ALOT of fired & squashed minies & round balls. HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. Sorry I do not have a link , as my computer skills are dismal. Id just google the ATLANTA or Marietta Ga. newspaper's or TV media. 



take it any way you want. Just nobody died 







