What's new

Marathon beach hunt!

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I got for two hours...yes you read that right, TWO HOURS! Compared to my little half hour hunts, this was a marathon! Right off the hop, in a cut, I got a holed Indian. Huge hole! It's a 1907. Then the 1958 silver quarter, tons of 40's and 50's pennies, a 1934 wheatie, then the gold ring. It's a nice one with a date inscribed in it "1/27/68" 10k. On the way back to the car as my battery was just about flat, I got a signal in the same cut as the Indian. Wouldn't ya know it...musketball! It's was a good day. Cheers.






 
Upvote 22
Nice Hunt! Congratz!
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
That one with a hole in it might have been used as a washer. It has some interesting wear marks.
 
I wondered that too. I'm glad they used a 1907 instead of a 1909!!!!
 
Congrats - Great hunt!!!
 
Could swear that holed is a grommet... no offense.
I cannot make anything detail wise.

Great hunt btw. :)
 
I couldn't get a decent picture of it at the time, but I'll get one tonight when I get home from work. It's definitely a 1907 Indian head penny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom