What's new

MEGS

johnash15

Full Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Location
Latta SC
Detector(s) used
T2
I know this isn't a "today's finds" but I just pulled these out of storage today and thought y'all would like to see. They are all river finds from South Carolina. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422721752.299374.webp
 
This is awesome what are they dinosaur?
 
Man those are " Killer" in any sense of the word. You should put one of those on a chain and wear it around your neck. ��
 
very nice teeth, hard to imagine something that big
 
Nice!!!! I'd have those on display instead of storage.
 
Awesome looking mega teeth! That second one looks like it is a really nice specimen.
 
.....my mouth is hanging open......WOW. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice. I found this one in a flea market in Tennessee. Would love to find a wild one.
.IM000543.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom