Member levels

Great reply from finders.
But the higher a members level is, is how important they are. I'm a lowly Bronze, yet aspire to someday have the knowledge, foresight and intuition as a Gold member. Gold members are also extremely good looking. This will be my problem. ;)
Peace ✌

Great reply from finders.
But the higher a members level is, is how important they are. I'm a lowly Bronze, yet aspire to someday have the knowledge, foresight and intuition as a Gold member. Gold members are also extremely good looking. This will be my problem. ;)
Peace ✌

Well if aspiring anything is part of being a "Gold"...I'm out. I'm kinda enjoying some aimless wandering right now.

Dont forget the free prizes that the Mods hand deliver to you once you reach 10000 posts.:-X Shhh dont tell anybody I told you.

Once you get to 5,000 posts, if you put 2 grand with it, the mods will make sure you get a minelab.

I will stay an aspiring reader and not worry about reaching gold.....I can't even find gold digging down...hehe

If I remember correctly, (questionable) about 5-10 years ago a post appeared that gave directions on how to register an answer to every post made daily. I think that's how it went. Anyway, it was a method for increasing your post counts by GIANT leaps.

If I remember correctly, (questionable) about 5-10 years ago a post appeared that gave directions on how to register an answer to every post made daily. I think that's how it went. Anyway, it was a method for increasing your post counts by GIANT leaps.

Ehhh... Kind of sketchy way to increase post count.

Diamond member, 100,000 posts.
Jeff of PA is about to hit 50,000. They should add a new member level...1/2 carat!!!:laughing7:

SW I A- don't worry about it and have a good time enjoying T Net and the members.
I have NO idea what I am doing with regards to all that and I'm gold??????
But I do love it here! So much knowledge among the members and kind souls, can't ask for anything better!

I could up my count....but no way

I could up my count but no way

I could up my count...not gonna happen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back